Day 3

I was sleeping soundly when Chris’s stupid mega phone go off. Gwen screamed. I groaned putting my pillow over my head. "All crew on set! Call time is four AM!" Chris yelled in the mega phone.

“Why, who would do something as horrible as making us get up at four am?” I said getting up. I got dressed miserably and went outside.

“I can’t believe I’m doing another season of this show” LeShawna said. I was thinking the exact same thing. Izzy jumped out of the trailer all refreshed like it was  eleven AM. Someone that happy getting up at four in the fucking morning has a lot of problems. Duncan hugged my waist from behind. “Hey” I said kissing him.

He put his head on my shoulder “Mind if I just sleep here?” He asked.

I smiled “I’m right there with you babe” I said patting his head.

Chris came out “You’re on a film set now and your gonna learn that show biz isn’t just red carpet and pool party’s. Today your gonna get schooled on how tough on set production life can be” Chris said.

“Whatever I can deal I once had a summer job at a petting zoo. It’s so adorable everyone feeding the adorable goats their adorable cabbages but someone i.e., me had to shovel up the less adorable end of the digestive process" Gwen said.

"Well speaking of number two its time to pick your teammates, and then try to stick it to the team your boyfriend chooses!" Chris said.

I made Trent and Gwen promise last night that they would put me and Duncan on the same team. At first Trent didn’t want to help but me and Duncan but Gwen convinced him. So I’m pretty confident I’ll be on Duncan’s team.

All the girls went behind Trent and all the guys went behind Gwen. "Ok let’s get this blood bath started! Your gonna choose schoolyard style boy girl boy girl. Ladies first. Since we have no ladies here, Gwen" Chris said.

“I don’t know…Duncan?" Gwen said, and Trent gasped. Duncan smiled and went over there and they high fived.

“I choose the beautiful Lindsay!" Trent said and pointed to Lindsay

“Yaaaaaaaaaaay!” She said happily.

“Because I like to keep things cool, I pick LeShawna and Alex” Gwen said.

I smiled and walked over there with LeShawna. "The girls are back in town!" LeShawna said while we high fived with Gwen.

Duncan put his arm around me “Happy we’re on the same team and won’t end up fighting like they will” Duncan said about Trent and Gwen.

 “You think their gonna break up?” I asked.

“Eventually, come on, their competing against each other, that’s gonna lead to fights, which is gonna lead to a breakup” He said.

“I never thought of it like that” I said happy Duncan and I were on the same team. Did I think we would fight if we weren’t? Probably not, but still you never know.

Lindsay gasped “Oh you know what would be so great if you picked Tyler!" she said

"Tyler’s not in the game anymore" Trent said.

"Seriously? Bummer!" Lindsay said.

"I choose Justin" Trent said.

"Oh, pick all the good looking contestants that’ll get you far" Gwen said.

LeShawna Duncan and I glared at her. "It will in showbiz" Trent said.

Gwen growled “DJ” she said. He came over and I high fived him. “Yeah boy!” I said.