After Math I

I woke up and yawned loudly. I was in such a blank place right now. I didn’t know what time it was but it was quiet around here. I put my clothes on over my bathing suit. I got dressed brushed my hair and teeth. I straightened my hair and put on a little makeup then went outside.

I played with my necklace a little. Duncan got it for me last season, a pink one that surfers usually wear. He said he got it so when we all went back home I wouldn’t forget who my boyfriend was. Please I could never forget him. We were home for like two days, and just that was hell.

I got up and thought where would Duncan be if he had a day off? I sighed as an idea hit me. I walked over to the craft services tent. I went into the kitchen and there was Duncan digging through the fridge.

He didn’t hear me come in so I decided to play a little trick on him. I used my best Chef voice and yelled “DELINQUENT WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!" Duncan jumped a little and hit his head on the top fridge shelf. He turned around holding his head ready to be yelled at but I just stood there laughing.

"Oh very funny!" he said kissing me lightly. I smiled “I know, I’m just hilarious” I said.

“What are you doing in here?”

“Getting something to eat and pulling a prank on Harold” He said with his mouth half full. I high fived him with his free hand and grabbed an ice cream sandwich from his other one “What are you doing to him this time?” I asked.

"I’m gonna put whip cream and spray cheese in his bed" he said closing the fridge.

I raised an eyebrow “Not your best work" I said smiling.

“Hey I wasn’t working for anything, just playing a small prank" he said.

I laughed and we walked out. “Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked. He shrugged and said “You never get to sleep in. Just doing a favor" I smiled and he kissed me. We sat at a table.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Don’t you know?" he asked.

I just looked at him “No what's up?” I asked.

“Today’s the aftermath. Just a behind the scenes thing for all the viewers. It’s like a day off, kinda like when Chris let the viewers see that fancy place after the dock of shame and he gave us a day off. What was that place called again?”

“Playa De Loser, remember?” I said.

“Oh yeah, that was it” He said.

"So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" he asked me.

“Well first Harold prank, but let’s try and be the better pranksters we know we are and do something better” I said.

“Like?” He said.

“Fish head?” I asked.

“And this is why I love you” He said kissing me. He turned the way I was sitting and put his feet up on the other bench with mine. He put his arm around me. "And we’re adding make out a little” he said and kissed me again. "And I wanna check out the after math” I said.

“Why?” He asked.

“Cause I don’t know I just want to” I said.

He laughed. “You know it started already" I nodded “Yea I know but I just wanna see a little of it” I said and put on my ‘Please’ look.

He smiled. “Alright we’ll go” He said. “Yay” I said kissing him.

~

We went to where they were holding the after math. We couldn’t really see or hear but we didn’t care. We had to take the very back seat so no one would recognize us. While we were making out he pulled away “Shit”

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

He put his head in his hands and said “Look up there” I looked and I thought it couldn’t be true but it was..... Courtney.

I threw my head back and said "NO! She’s gonna ruin it!" he put his arm around me. “It’s okay it’s not like she can see us” He said.

I sighed “She better not” I said.

We heard a gasp and looked up. Fuck my life it was Courtney “AlexANDER and Duncan!?” She said happily, well happy about Duncan.

Everyone looked over at us and a spotlight went on us. “Alex!?” Bridgette said looking at me.

I smiled a little waving at her nervously. Two guys came and brought Duncan and I on stage. Courtney smiled when she saw Duncan and gave me the evil eye when she saw me.

"Alex" she said.

"Courtney" I said giving her an evil eye right back.

"Well we have an unexpected guest or guests! DUNCAN AND ALEX! They’ve been dating since the paintball deer hunt and have been threw everything! Even Courtney" Bridgette said.

Courtney stood up and yelled "MAN STEALER!" I got up, this wasn’t happening, “He liked me first! I didn’t ‘steal’ anyone, your just jealous!" I said in a singy voice.

“Oooh! Your going DOWN!" she said.

“Oh yeah? Look who’s still on the show!" I said earning a good ‘Oooh!’ from the crowd.

Duncan was just sitting there watching our fight. "I was cheated off!" she yelled.

"NO you just don’t know how to except a loss” I said.

“I hate you!”

“I hate you more!” Wow I felt like such a child but I wanted to jab right back.

Duncan got up “Guys! Come on, can’t we just get along?” Duncan said.

“Ha, yeah nothing can make me like Alex” Courtney said.

“Same to you Princess Dearest” I said rolling my eyes.

“Well Courtney your just gonna have to get over me, cause I love Alex, and not you, especially not after you left me when I basically twisted my ankle” Duncan sat down holding my hand.

I smiled “Thanks” I said. I kissed him then smiled at Courtney.

“I win” I said with the kid-ish smile and attitude again, but I’m allowed to.

Cause I won.

Courtney was still standing with her mouth wide open. She sat down and crossed her arms and called her lawyer. Yes like that’ll do anything. Bridgette and Geoff let us go.

~

I walked out and sat down on the ground. "I’m sorry" I said to him.

 He sat down next to me. "Hey don’t beat yourself up"

"But I got carried away with her, again" I leaned my head on him.

He leaned his head on my head and said "It’s okay. I’m not mad. I told you, she won’t get in the way of us anymore. Plus, keeping your temper around her isn’t that easy" he said. I smiled. “You’re just so amazing” I said and kissed him.

“I try” He said.

“Conceited jerk” I said smiling. “You know it baby” He said as we kissed again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So yeah. At the top, its supposed to say After Math I like, one,

I tried to be coo and do roman numerals.. 

So no confusion! Anyways sorry so short, not too much to do with these aftermaths. 

Idk why i even did them before.... 

OH YEAH. Lol, you'll see (;

& Courtney suckss lolbye.