Day 14

When I woke up everyone was already outside with their teams. I barely got dressed putting on red soffee shorts and a white lifeguard sweatshirt I got a few summers ago. “You feeling any better babe?” Duncan asked when I plopped down on the log.

“A little, just kinda sniffly” I said. “Good, take it easy again today” He said putting an arm around me.

“Ugh, I keep eating like this and my booty’s gonna get bitty” LeShawna said holding a sandwich. We were all silent. “See now that’s not kosher. What’s a girl gotta do? I said I’m sorry bout the tincy spa lie about a million times!” LeShawna said throwing her sandwich on the ground.

“Even my own teammates? Teamys?” She asked coming over to us. “You can take away my spa day, but talk trash about me and Duncan, sorry sweetheart I draw the line there” I said with my arms crossed.

Harold got up “Go LeShawna Go LeShawna”

“Careful you’ll get wind burn from moving so fast” LeShawna said sarcastically.

“Hey I don’t trust anyone anyway so buis as usual teamy” Duncan said. I elbowed him a little. “Cept you, I trust you” he said kissing me. “Good choice” I said laughing.

“Bleak, yet oddly heartwarming.” LeShawna said. Lindsay went to go into the trailer again but just hit into the door.  “Door? It's me Lindsay, from this morning! You remember!” Lindsay said to the door.

“Door, meet door knob” Courtney said. “Oh yeah!” Lindsay said opening the door with the knob this time. It still didn’t open though. A scanner came down scanning her face “Intruder alert, entry denied”

The stairs then turned into a mini ramp and the ground opened up making a hole making her fall into it. Everyone gasped. Duncan got up and ran over to the hole. “What the?” He said. Then a dart came out and shot him in the neck. He got knocked out and fell into the hole.

“Duncy!” Courtney yelled running to him.

“Duncy? Oh no, uh uh I don’t think so” I said madly walking over to her. She was standing over the hole Duncan had just fallen into. I shoved her. “Duncy? Really? How many times Courtney, HOW MANY do I have to tell you. SCREW OFF!” I said.

“I can’t be concerned?” She asked pushing me back.

“Concerned more like trying to steal MY boyfriend!” I said madly.

We started screaming at each other “Ugh, they’re going at it again, will someone PLEASE shut them up!” LeShawna said. After she said that a metal hat disk thing came and hit her in the back of the head and knocked her out.

 I laughed as she fell in. “Haha, nice aim” I said. But I got hit next.

“Ow! Ow! Damn it!” I said holding my head. I fell in the hole too and passed out.

~

When I woke up I was in a total different location. I groaned as I held my head. When everyone else woke up they were groaning too. My legs were over Duncan’s and Courtney was a little to the left of us. “Ow, ah…yeah, that's a bump” I said holding my head.

Duncan finally realized I was here. “You ok?” He asked holding my head where the disk thing hit it. “I guess, but not as ok as you, you got shot in the neck with a dart!” I said looking at the tiny, tiny, tiny little dot on his neck.

“I’m fine, but you have a bump” He said.

“Yeah I should sue” I said He laughed. While we were getting up Beth hit Justin in the eye by accident “Ow! My eye! My beautiful, un-insured eye!” He said getting up.