Day 16

When I walked in everyone was at one table making……some sort of ‘food’ thing. Duncan was standing on the table and Courtney was sitting on a chair at that table. “Ten more seconds! Biggest burrito wins!” Duncan yelled.

Alright, who is this and what have they done with my boyfriend? He looked down at Courtney. “Think I’d make a good reality show host?” He asked.

“Excuse me? I’m strategizing” Courtney said looking back at her PDA.

“Ooo!” Duncan said pretending to be scared.

“If you’d strategize maybe you could manage something more articulate” Courtney said.

Duncan looked away “Maybe you could blah, blah, blah” I got on the table and stood next to him. “Hey my sexy reality show host” I said kissing him.

He laughed and put an arm around me “Hey my sexy girlfriend” he said kissing me back.

A timer went off and Harold got up “Times up co competitors!” He said looking at his watch.

“Hey Linds whatta you got?” Duncan asked.

“Look Beth and I are BFF! Burrito Friends Forever!!” They yelled together. Duncan got off the table taking me with him and we went to the Burrito Friends Forever. “Did you belt your burrito?” Duncan asked.

“It’s the custom friendship bracelet I made! To join are two burritos for always and ever!” Beth said.

“I don’t feel like saying what they look like” I said shaking at the image.

“Weird disturbing but big-ish it qualifies” Duncan said walking to the next person with his arm still around me.

“Geek wad. You manage to make yours any bigger?” Duncan asked Harold.

“I give you the luscious LeShawna!” Harold said taking out a burrito that looked like a disfigured LeShawna. Lindsay and Beth awed at it. I just burst out laughing.

“Awwww! That is so sweet!” Beth and Lindsay said together.

“Sweet? Check out the guns on these beans!” Justin said taking his burrito which was a copy of his arm muscles, then flexed. Lindsay and Beth didn’t do anything.

“Nothing! You feel nothing?” Justin said.

“Not a tingle” Beth said.

“Not even an ingle” Lindsay said.

“Man this scratched shnoz has destroyed my looks and my life! Why!?” Justin said.

“Baby” I said rolling my eyes.

“Harold your pathetic portrayal of puppy love makes me want to hurl, but you did make the biggest burrito. So you win.” Duncan said.

“This isn’t right I demand a second neutral opinion!!” Justin said.

“Get over yourself” I said.

“Please! I’m not coming anywhere near the infected” Courtney said.

“Who’s infected? Is there a rash? I can’t afford a rash!” Justin panicked.

“Okay what are you talking about Princess?” I asked putting my head on Duncan’s shoulder.

“You all have reality-show-itis, a disease which makes people turn everyday tasks into crazy challenges. Thus loosing focus on the real competition. Which I refuse to do!”

“Ok yeah sure Princess” I said rolling my eyes.

I went in the confessional. /“Man, Courtney is BEYOND annoying. I wish we were back to voting people off everyday”/