Day 10

Duncan Beth LeShawna Harold Heather and I were all running to the bath room. “Only one toilet is working today?" Beth said.

"This crazy bargain basement show doesn’t even have a plunger?” Heather said.

“And I’d have to be crazy to give up this primo spot, crazy with niceness, Duncan honey? You take it" LeShawna said.

"Pff nice try, you lied to us and I never mess with liars" Duncan said getting in her face.

 "Ugh, or with mouth wash, I got one word for you stank breath, Winter Mint" she said pushing him away.

“Alex, girl. I know you want my spot” LeShawna said.

“You know I would, but how do I know you’re not just lying again? It’s kinda hard to tell now” I said.

“Fine Harold baby would you like my spot?" She asked him. "Hecks ya!” Harold said.

"Figures, taking a bribe!" Duncan said.

"I don’t do bribes!" Harold said.

"Then what’s with letting LeShawna suck up to you? As far as I’m concerned she’s off the team!" Duncan said.

“Except that the team needs her!” Harold said.

I laughed “Please, we don’t need anyone” I said.

“Thank you for giving me your spot LeShawna, my valued and somewhat un-trustworthy teammate" Harold said bowing to her. He opened the door and Owen was in there "AHHHHH! Owen what are you doing?" Harold asked.

"It’s not about what I’m doing, it’s about what I’m NOT doing!" Owen said. “Pipes a little backed up?” Harold asked.

“Who knew that a diet of blended corn beef and cheese puff shakes could stop my whole system?” Owen said trying oh so desperately to…go.

“Come on! Just a nugget!!” Owen said.

“Do we really have to listen to this?” I asked. “Make way! Coming through!” Chef said coming in carrying a smoothie. “Chef! A little privacy? I’m trying to poop-a-doop here” Owen said.

“Doctors orders, I got the cure for your no can doo-doo right here. Warm hot fruit” Chef said trying to give him the smoothie.

“That isn’t even food-esc!” Owen said pushing him away.

“Don’t push kid. Their making me serve you on account of my bad behavior” Chef said.

“Give it here, I’ve been starving half to death since DJ left” LeShawna said drinking it all.

“Girls gonna feel that” Chef said.

“My, my who knew liquid bran could be so tasty?” LeShawna said burping. “Even on the return trip” She said.

“I would say my work here is done, but I never even got started” Owen said walking off. “This morning was so weird” I said.

~

We all went down to a field. Chris and Chef were pacing in front of us. “Today, we’re all about war movies, so look lively you-” Chris said

"Buckets of horse doo-doo!" Chef said. "So get ready for the first death-defying challenge you-” Chris said

“Disgusting, slimy crustaceans!”Chef said "Move it privates! Fall in!" Chris said.

“Sir yes sir!!” We all yelled.

I went in the confessional. /“Duncan has this cute little dream of always wanting to be a marine. I’d never let him though of course, cause marines go to war, and when you’re in war, you die. But for the challenge, he’s a major plus”/