Bonus Chapter

I woke up after a horrible night’s sleep groaning. For a few seconds I forgot all of yesterday’s events, then it came back all too painfully.

The trailer was empty but I heard voices from outside. A buzzing on the vanity table got my attention and I looked over at my iPhone buzzing over and over again signaling a call.

I hoped for Bridgette, maybe DJ or Geoff, but Duncan’s name filled the screen.

“Goodbye” I said pressing the ignore button.

I couldn’t believe I did it. I couldn’t believe I had left him, I had called Bridgette last night crying over the phone for hours, she tried helping my convince myself it was a good idea.

After awhile it worked then we just completely trashed Duncan for a few hours, before we both decided to crash.

I groaned at my appearance in the mirror and tried to fix myself. Step two of this whole situation? Make Duncan know what he’s missing.

V-neck and yoga shorts? I think so.

I was pretty disappointed Justin was voted off, I could've done some serious rebounding.

Not for my pleasure though. Justin’s such a girl, but it’d make Duncan completely jealous, which would make it worth it.

But right now I have Harold to work with.

I don’t care how bad a fight with Duncan and I is, I would never try Harold, even if it was just to make Duncan jealous.

Duncan’s an idiot when it comes to relationships, but he has common sense, and he knows the only way I’d go for Harold is if I got some serious amnesia.

I opened the trailer door loudly and eyes were on me, then on Duncan who was sitting at the picnic table on his phone. He noticed the attention, I figured he’d be emotional, but he looked completely angry.

“We broke up. You all know it, so stop whispering to each other and staring at the both of us, it’s fucking irritating” He said getting up and walking off.

Well that was a shock. I sent a quick text to Bridgette.

          Duncan the Douche is preeeeeetty angry.

We started calling him that again, never thought it’d come in handy.

Everyone’s eyes were now on me “You heard him, we’re done, so, anything to say, say it now”

Everyone looked at each other and I walked to the craft service tent “What I thought”

My phone buzzed and I looked at Bridgette’s reply.

          LOL good, he’s a jerk, find someone to flirt with, that’ll piss him off even more.

I smirked typing back going inside the tent to see what Chef had up for us today. “Chef?”

A butcher knife flew past me ripping through the tent, I ducked though, but a little bit longer and I would’ve been Alex-Sushi.

“Jeez Chef!” I yelled looking inside, although Chef wasn’t there, it was a guy.

“Hey sorry about that. Chef told me to man the tent while he was gone” he said.

“So you throw butcher knives…?” I said.

He smirked “I was playing with it, and it slipped. Sorry did I get you?”

“Yeah you know, cut straight through my neck, but I’m fine” I said making the both of us laugh.