Day 15

(Starting from night time of the last chapter..)

LeShawna and Beth were talking while I was. Lindsay and Courtney were still on their little field trip. Haha! I was getting ready for bed sticking my headphones in my iPhone, when I saw Lindsay and Courtney walk in I pulled both of my head phones out.

“Damn! You guys stink!” I said holding my nose. Courtney glared at me, oh the satisfaction.

“Phew! You guys reek!” Beth said.

“I’ve been told” Courtney said madly. “Aw what's wrong Princess? Cheese a little bit too much for you to handle?” I asked laughing.

“I can’t handle you right now” She said annoyed. I smiled.

“Ugh you stink” Lindsay said to Courtney.

“You stink like feet!” Courtney said in her pajamas to Lindsay.

“You kidding’ me? You’re both rank!” LeShawna said. “It’s true take a shower!” I said holding my nose.

“Who knew a tour of a cheese factory could make you smell so bad!” Beth said.

“It’s like we somehow brought it home with us!” Lindsay said. She reached in her bag and pulled out cheese. “Gouda anyone?” She asked. “You’ve gotta be kidding me” I said.

We still all got up and ate it anyway. “Mhmmm! Girl this Gouda is amazing!” LeShawna said eating more. “Hate to admit it but it is!” I said eating another one.

“Good thing I had crackers!” Beth said showing us her box. Courtney was the only one not eating any. “Come on Princess have some” I said throwing a piece at her.

“No! I don’t wanna smell like that crap again!” She said madly.

“Hate to say it but your right, I’m gonna crash” I said getting up and going to my bed.

~

A loud scream woke me up. “What the hell!” I said madly getting up, I jumped up so fast I hit my head on the top bunk. “Ow!” I said angrily cursing a little under my breath holding my head. I walked out with the girls following.

I saw Duncan and caught up with him. I held his hand and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Hey sleeping beauty” He said kissing my head.

I sighed “No way, too early, so tired” I said. I could almost feel him smile. “Come on, hop on my back” he said as we both stopped quickly. I smiled going onto his back as we walked to where the screaming was.

None of us bothered to get dressed, but we finally walked onto the city layout and Chef was dangling from a rope wearing a pink dress thing. “Let go of me!” Courtney yelled at LeShawna while she pulled her sleeping mask thing up.

“Ugh where are we?” Harold asked. We looked around. “And why is Chef in a nighty?” LeShawna asked.

“After awhile you learn to not ask questions.” I said.

 Suddenly Chris came out in a batman costume with a rope making him fly. He caught Chef. The rope that was holding both of them broke. I held in my laugh the best I could.

“I knew that budget wouldn’t hold! That’s what happens when production cheeps out! And now my hairs all messed up!” Chris yelled madly pointing to his head.

“Five year old tantrum much?” I said.

“Uh is anyone gonna tell us what the heck is going on here!?” Courtney yelled.

“When. I. Feel. Like. It!” Chris said madly fixing his hair. A few seconds passed. “And now I feel like it. Today’s challenges are based on the super hero flick”