Day 2

I woke up this morning to my cell phone ringing “Ahhh!” I screamed when it went off since it was under my pillow. I covered my mouth and Heather turned over. I looked at my phone and it was Duncan. “Hey you” I said still tired.

“Hey babe your late” I looked at the time.

“Oh yeah sorry I forgot to put my alarm on” “Its cool just come out now, oh and don’t get dressed” he said I laughed and said “Ok but I’m brushing my hair I’ll be out in a few” “Alright” he said as I hung up.

I brushed my hair and made sure I looked good. I went outside and didn’t see him. I looked around and still didn’t see him. “Duncan!” I called. I felt someone pick me up from behind. “Guess who” he said.

“Alright I’m gonna go with Geoff” I said. “What?!” He said.

I laughed “Yeah cause I’m so in love with Geoff” he picked me up from the front this time “You better not be” He said.

“Never babe” I said as we started kissing. We both pulled away and he fell backwards on the ground. I laid down and put my head on his bare chest. I kept looking at the barely night sky. It was 5:30. We had to get up a little earlier to be together because we had to be up at six AM but I’ll get up at 2:30 to make out and spend time with my boyfriend. I turned my head “Hey your wearing that necklace” I said. I was happy he still wore the dog tag necklace I made him forever ago last season.

He looked down and said “Yeah its cool, still can’t believe you made it, I’m gonna wear it today” He said.

“You know what’d be cute?” I asked. “What?” He asked.

“What if like you would wear it one day and I’d wear it the next and we’d go back and forth” I said.

“You’re so corny” He said. I hit him “Well excuse me” I said.

“But it’s one of the things I love about you” He said as we kissed. “So what do you think our movie is gonna be today?" I asked.

"Hmmm I hope its romance" Duncan said.

“You hate romance movies” I said.

“I know I do, they suck, but if we have a romance movie then we’ll probably get to make out” He said.

“Sounds good to me then” I said as I sat up brushed some dirt off me. He got up and we started to kiss again. It was 5:50 and we went back to our trailers not without a goodbye for now kiss of course and went to sleep for ten minutes. Chris woke us up then, and we all went to the craft services tent.

~

Chef actually had some decent food today, shocker, shocker. Duncan Gwen Trent and I got in line behind Geoff and Bridgette who were making out......again. “Keep the line moving love birds” Duncan said to them.

Bridgette pulled away for a second and said “It’s not like you and Alex don’t do it” I looked at him “Well yeah but we do a little thing called breathing, and not making out every second of the day, you might wanna try it” he said.

We kept moving up “Forgot how hungry I got last year eating on Chris’s wreck schedule” Duncan said when he got his breakfast.

“I know! It got to the point where I’d kill for Chef’s disgusting food. No offense Chef” Gwen said.

“Non taken” Chef said and dropped Gwen’s food on the ground. We all kept walking "You can have my burnt toast big mouth" Duncan said.  

"Judging from that gut, I thought you’d be all over the extra carbs" Gwen said