Celebirty Manhunt's Total Drama Action Reunion Show

It’s been awhile since Total Drama. Duncan and I have been living the sweetest life ever since we won the million. Yes we live hours upon hours away from each other, and I tried to do that whole apartment thing but my parents were all ‘No, only when your 18 blah blah’

Normally I’d think my dad would have my back, and he said he’d be okay with me moving out, but since its with Duncan, he’s not exactly to thrilled with the idea of me still being with him.

I did although get that Ferrari and its fucking amazing. So how do we see each other all the time? Well in school it’s not the easiest but one breaks, like we’re on now, we live together. Summer though is gonna be amazing. But other than that it’s basically been buis as usually.

I did in fact have the huge party, we crashed Chris’s mansion, went on a yacht, kinda like the sick party Owen never gave us. But I gotta tell ya there were like four-hundred more people than I thought.

It was all of us, then everyone brought like two people, then those two people brought four, the those four brought ten and before I knew it, the next morning I was waking up hung over as hell on the deck of the yacht. I barely remember it, but the picture can guarantee it was definitely a part worth going to, and that's all that matters.

But yeah, Duncan and I have been having the absolute time of our lives with all this money, going to Juvi, hanging out making out, you know all the crazy shit us teens get ourselves into. Lately though  Courtney’s been following us around. At first I didn’t notice but a few weeks ago she showed herself and said she wanted another chance.

Duncan's still on his ‘stay away from Courtney streak’ so we keep trying to get her away. It doesn’t work.

She even made this whole custody thing over a raccoon that her and Duncan adopted awhile back. I tried to talk Duncan out of it, but he said the raccoon was important so I dropped it.

Courtney’s still harassing us so we were reduced to getting a lawyer. Yeah I know, how ironic.

~

Today we have to go to the Celebrity Manhunt’s Total Drama Action Reunion Show. “Babe you ready to get going?” Duncan shouted from downstairs.

We were at my house. Since the show was in California we didn’t have to go far. We didn’t get dressed up or anything I had just totally forgot it was today. “Yeah one minute!” I said.

“You said that a half an hour ago!” Duncan yelled.

“Just wait!” I said. I pulled my tank top on looking at the tattoo on my lower back, yes, the noted tramp stamp.

I think its like a right of passage for girls to get though, it said Duncan with a cool looking font. He got one that said Alex on his shoulder.

Do I regret getting it after swearing I’d never get a tattoo? Hell no. Besides, I got a butterfly on my wrist afterwards too. I love Duncan and he loves me and we’ve been solid for what like two years? Despite the tiny, tiny Courtney fights, we’re pretty good.

Along with my new found love of tattoos, I got a few more piercings, a small diamond nose stud, my tragus stud, a belly button ring and the Monroe piercing.

Long story short, Duncan went nuts loving every one I got.

“Alexandra!” Duncan yelled.

I came out of my room and went next to him punching him in the arm slightly. “Since when do you call me Alexandra?” I asked.

“When you take forever I do” Duncan said.

I kissed him “Well when you do I get to drive” I said taking the keys out of his hand. “Ok, ok fine. But you crash my truck your dead” He said following me out. We got into his black big truck; which was ‘manly enough’, we went to like thirty dealers till we found one he thought wasn’t too small for him; and went to the show.