Two- "Joshua"

(Not edited)
Please enjoy and remember to vote, share and comment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joshua POV.

Do you ever have the feeling that your being followed?

I did....

I wish I would have listened to that gut feeling I had this morning when I was walking to school. Maybe then I wouldn't be in the back of some random van blindfolded and bind like cattle.

You see my day didn't start out so bad, but before I get into all of that please allow me to introduce myself.

Hi. My name is Joshua Elijah Smith, I'm a sophomore at Kennedy High School (fake high school) in Little Sicily, NY. I'm 15 years old with brown hair and one hazel eye and one blue. You could say I'm on the small side considering my height is 5'3 while most of the boys in my grade are already 6'0 and above.

I have a little brother named Christian, I call him Chris, he's 7 years old and almost the only family I have other than our abusive stepdad and our drunk of a mother. My dad died in a car accident when Chris was only 3 years old so he doesn't remember him that well, but I do and I try to tell Chris all I know about our dad.

My dad loved my brother and I with all his heart. He also loved my mom, she wasn't always so bad. I think the realization that her first love and husband was gone took a toll on her and made her take to drinking, and in turn the drinking turned her into a different person.

Anyways back to the situation at hand and how I got here in the first place.

Flashback

I was walking down the sidewalk on the way to school after dropping Chris off at the elementary school. I retrieved my old beat up IPod that my dad gave to me on my 10th birthday out of my worn down backpack. I put my playlist on shuffle and continue the two mile walk to Kennedy High School, home of the Titans. I start to softy sing to Mayday Parade's I Swear This Time I Mean It.

Oh Florida please be still tonight
Don't disturb this love of mine
Look how she's so serene
You gotta help me out

Me not looking where I was going, didn't see the white van trailing me. I also didn't see the van pull over or the big men in black leave it.

They grabbed me by the arms and haul me to the van all the while I'm kicking and screaming. They got me into the van, zip tied my hands and feet while duck taping my mouth and blindfolding me.

" This one is gonna sell so fast, with hair and eyes like that, bidders will jump at the chance to have a piece of him." One of the man said with a little bit of admiration in his voice.

" Yeah, did you hear his voice?! It was amazing I'm sure the women will all want a piece of him." Said another voice sounding like he was sitting in front of me.

" You idiots, he's to skinny and short, I'm sure that he gonna be bought by a man. Now shut up with all that talking, I'm trying to concentrate." Said who I assume is the one driving the van.

What am I gonna do?!

What will happen to Chris, who's gonna pick him up from school?

Who's gonna make sure he eats something at least twice a day.

Who's gonna tuck him in at night after helping him with his math homework?

Who's gonna take his beatings for him now that I'm not there?!

I have to get out of here and fast!

First I have to find out where we are going.

After a three hour ride the van goes on what sounds like a gravel road for another 20 minutes, then comes to a stop.