Preview of chapter 11

Hey guys it's been a while, happy New Years!!

I hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas and spent it with people you truly care about.

Now on to what you really came here for....😁
——————————————————————————————————————

Everything happened so fast. I was just in an auction, was bought by a stranger that has a group of people around him, went to my old house where we got my brother and the man somehow got custody over him. We then somehow ended up in a mall where the man got any item of clothing that I looked too long, and now we're on a plane to who knows where, all while my little brother is sleeping soundly in his seat wrapped in a blanket with headphones over his ears to block some of the noise the men in the front were making.

'Oh no, this is bad. Very very bad, I'm not even sure where we're going and I don't know what this man is going to do with us. What if he takes my brother and holds him hostage while forcing me to sell myself for him.'

The thought itself had me shaking in my seat, I had an iron grip on the armrest just thinking about all the future beatings to come for my brother and I. I have to get him out of here, it'll be safer for him, he'll make it in foster care and find him a new mommy that will love him just how he imagined.

——————————————————————————————————————
Now, here's a preview of a story I'm working on now. Tell me what you think, this is

" Saved by the Billionaire (BWWM)"

Here I sit in his office ready to sign my life away. This is all my dad's fault, if he wouldn't have used all the college money I saved up on gambling then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Let's not forget that he bet on the house too so now my mother, brother and I have nowhere to stay.

"Today, miss Montgomery. We have to to start planning the wedding for you and your future husband." Said the stuffy old lawyer. I haven't even met the man and he already wants to marry me.

"O-Ok, I'm sorry for taking so long." I felt the tears coming as I dotted the 'i' in my middle name. Just one more to go then starts the beginning of the end of my life.

Once I was done signing my name. The lawyer quickly picked up the contract and proceeded to pack up everything.

"As it stated in the contract your Father's debt will be forgiven and your mother and brother will be moved to the upper east side of town where there will be a house provided with a car. Your brother will be enrolled into the prestigious private school Lincoln prep. He will have tutors and anything else he needs. As soon as your mother signs the divorce papers, then she will be able to work in one of the many companies you and your future husband own. Any questions?" He said after he put the last piece of paperwork in his briefcase.

"Is this a bad dream or a horrible reality?" I said staring off into space.

" I'm just a lawyer, I don't think I'm qualified to answer that. Anyways, your fiancée should be here in the next 10 minutes to gather you and only your important belongings, please be ready to go when he gets here." And with that he's gone with the wind.

——————————————————————————————————————

Anddddd scene...... so what do you guys think, should I release the first couple of chapters to saved by a billionaire or just wait for a better time to write it......

Please comment, let me kno what you think. 

Yours Truly,

- G