Three- "I get what I want"

"That's right, I always get what I want." - Cyrus Donatello Mazzoletti

Cyrus POV.

Ugh I have the biggest headache, what the fuck did I do last night?!

I feel rustling next to me then a thin arm raps itself around my waist. I turn over to see a blonde naked chick burrowing herself more into my sheets and more into me.

 I turn over to see a blonde naked chick burrowing herself more into my sheets and more into me

Calm thoughts Cyrus, your better than your anger.

I keep telling myself this like a mantra, to keep me from killing this bitch. But then she wakes up and looks me in the eye like she is entitled to this bed, to this house and that gets my blood boiling.

"Who the hell are you and why are you still in my bed?!" I say as calmly as possible while looking at this blonde bimbo that's laying in my silk sheets naked, infecting my duvet with her lady germs. Ew...

"Baby why are you acting like this, I thought we had a good time last night." She said trying to sound seductive but really she just made me want to puke even more. Then she has the audacity to graze her fingers down my chest to my happy trail.

" First off cagna (bitch) I don't know who you are and how you got here but Imma need you to get your disgusting claws off me. Secondly I need you to get your whore ass out of my bed , put on some clothes and get the fuck out of my house before I put a bullet between your eyebrows or should I say eyebrow cause ain't no way in hell you can't see that shit growing in the middle of your face." I say as I get up from my bed and enter my ensuite bathroom.

" but baby-" she tries to plead

I raise a hand to stop her
" get the fuck out of my house... NOW!!" My patience has run out so I walk over calmly to my side of the bed, and open my night stand to retrieve my beretta.

I turn to point it at her ,but that seems to be all the  motivation she needs because she is already leaving out of my wooden double doors.

Man I probably have to scrub the skin off my dick if I really slept with that hob goblin, what the hell did I do last night to end up with that mess. But I guess that's what I get for going to a strip club and getting drunk off my ass. Man my mom would not be happy with the man I've become, but what can I say, being a Don changes you.

Anyways I'm tired of this bullshit, I think it's time I get me a slave or something cause these club whores aren't meant to be turn into house wife's. And it's time is settled down anyway, I'm getting older and I need a heir to give this empire I've made to. I guess I need to head to the auction house.

I pick up my house phone and dial 9-16 not even two rings went by before the phone is answered.

" you rang sir." My butler Charles says in his British accent.