Fourteen - "this feels right"

Hey guys just an update, no big deal. But anyway it is now day 13 in quarantine and I'm losing my freakin mind with boredom. So I thought, "why not update, it not like I can do anything else." So here I am, coming to you from my room at home since I can't have a social life at the moment. So you guys here is the update......

(Not edited)

The song in the media- Tyler The Creator- boredom, this song is basically describing how I'm feeling in quarantine at the moment, I played it on repeat while writing this chapter , but anyways please enjoy this update fresh out the oven. Don't forget to vote, comment and share this story.

Also Cyrus' little brother in the media.  Ain't he fine as wine?! 😏🥵😱
Bye 👋🏽- G
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Joshua's POV

Well I imagined that mister Cyrus would've taken us to some warehouse where I was to be used for whatever work was needed while Chris was caged away and used as leverage for me to behave.

I couldn't even in my wildest dreams think that he would've brought us to his home and welcome us with such warmth. I find myself feeling remorseful for all the things I assumed he would do to me, but my conscience is telling me the opposite. 'Be cautious, there's no telling when he will show his true colors.' I'm starting to have conflicting thoughts about the man. He's so nice to Chris that it's hard to not like him. Even with the circumstances in the way we met; he has been nothing but kind to us.

When I woke up to Chris asleep in my arms the next morning on the plane, I couldn't help but be surprised. And the way Chris spoke of Mr. Cyrus, he seem in awe of his personality. He even allowed Mr. Cyrus to hold him on the ride to this grand estate that we have been residing in for the past week now.

When we first got here I was already making a "don't touch anything" speech for Chris. However, the second we stepped out of the expensive suv Mr. Cyrus had already taken Chris a little closer to the entrance and gave a speech about this being his new home. It felt strange, I mean one minute I'm in an auction house then the next thing I know Im being welcome into a grand estate in another country with my little brother in tow. It's a bit overwhelming if I'm honest.

All this week has been one surprise after another. Mister Cyrus has been taking care of some business but he has made time for Chris. Everyday he would come back to the estate with something for Chris. We'd been in the west wing of the giant house for about 2 days Chris was getting cabin fever from doing nothing.

————————————————————————————————— a few days ago———————-

"Sorry to interrupt young sire but the young master has requested your presence in the entrance hall, he asks that you bring young master Chris as well. He says he has a surprise for Chris " I had finally met this Charles character and he is like the butlers I read about in books at school. He's pleasant and he's good with keeping schedule.

"A-Alright Mr. C-Charles I'll get C-Chris up from his n-n-nap and w-we'll be right down." Charles nods and left the room as quick as he came.

"Chris it's time to wake up, I've let you sleep an extra 30 minutes it's time to get up." I kissed on his cheeks and he started to turnover.

"Ok f-fine, I guess you don't c-care that mister C-Cyrus is back and he has s-something to s-show us." He turned back over and hoped up off the big bed. This room was supposedly for guest, but it didn't feel that way, the room was huge with its own walk-in closet and private bathroom. The floor was carpeted in like this soft fur but the bathroom was something they called marble. That woke him up real quick.