Seven- "Sir" Part Two

Joshua POV.

That man is crazy! He had me rehearse what to say for my supposed future owner. He said I am not allowed to look at my owner unless told otherwise. I had to practice greeting my future master, and I was expected to pick up any house work that would hinder my master.

He had me kneel with my back straight. He also taught me the punishment position which he had to keep using because I was taking too long to follow directions.

" ok that's the basic stuff any slave should know. Go sit in that chair and don't do anything. I don't need you screwing up anything before Mr. M gets here." He said then looked towards dreadhead aka Marcus.

" I expect the other two back here in the next hour. Make sure the boy eats and that all his paperwork is done, or you won't like what I'll do to the three of you." He stated while making his way to the exit.

" no problem boss, I'm about to get back to his paperwork now." He said walking behind the desk and taking a seat; watching the boss leave. He opened a draw and pulled out a manila folder with my picture and name attached to the front.

The picture was from my school picture day 2 years ago. I had a timid smile on my face because the photographer had just complimented me on my eye colors. I hadn't smiled in a long time so it made me feel awkward when I saw that picture in the yearbook my classmate had shown me.

" ok lil shit, what's your full name, how old are you, where is your hometown, where are your parents, date of birth and any allergies?" He looked at me with a straight face, you kno the one that screams ' don't even think about bullshitting the answers'.
So I answered all his questions even the personal ones like ' have you been touched or touched yourself in an sexual manner?'

When he was on the last 3 pages the door opened and the nice guy from earlier came in with 2 big bags and a cupholder with 4 drinks. "I'm back with lunch, I hope you like fruit punch, with a burger meal." He said as he put the stuff he was holding down on the desk dreadhead was doing the paperwork on.

"Uh, could you not put shit on the paperwork I just finished, I'm not redoing this shit, thank you." He said in a pissed off tone with a glare aimed towards the nice one.

"Oh, sorry Marcus, I didn't even see the paperwork with all this stuff in my hands. Come on Joshie, let's get you fed and then maybe if we have enough time you can take a small nap. That sound good?" He asked in a soft tone while guiding me to the other corner in the room with a sofa.

Truth be told I couldn't sleep even if I tried, but I nodded anyway and sat once he gestured me to when he noticed I was waiting for permission. There boss made sure I knew that furniture is not meant for slaves to be on unless your master request for you to sit. I sat slowly and looked at the ground.

"Hey, look up or you'll miss me handing you the food. I'm not your master so you don't have to do all that with me Joshie. Boss was here huh?" He inquired.

I simply nodded my head without making a sound the man said to show respect to everyone that is above my position. So I'm just following directions, this nice man is confusing me. Do I follow his instructions or follow the ones that have been beaten into me all day? I felt like I couldn't do anything right and felt myself get short of breath.

" hey, hey. Calm down, you'll send yourself into a panic attack if you keep breathing that hard and fast. I'm not going to hurt you, believe me when I say that." He then handed me a wrapped thing, and gave me a bag with fries and ketchup and mustard. The drink he put next to me on the floor since my hands were full.

When unwrapping the thing he gave me I was greeted with 2 pieces of bread with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and a brown thing made to fit the bread. I just stared at it for a while until the nice one noticed I was just looking at it while he was separating the others food. "What's wrong, you don't like it? Of course you don't like it or else you wouldn't just be staring at it. Look you can have mine and I'll eat yours if you want, I haven't even touched mine yet." He said reaching out to swap out the unwrapped one with a wrapped one.