Twelve- " Welome to our villa"

Hey guys just wanted to check in, leave a little update on your desk, you kno the usual. Anyways I'm writing this authors note  to let you guys know that the story I previewed will be coming out soon!! I can't wait to start their journey.  Please enjoy and don't forget to vote, comment and share this story.

Music in media- Helga by phony ppl, this is not related to the chapter I just love the song. Listened to this song on repeat while I wrote this chapter.

Villa Mazzoletti in the media

Oh and meet the new Cyrus, that zaddy beard lookin good huh 😏

(Not edited)
——————————————————————————————————————

Cyrus pov

My son must have been tired, I was reluctant to wake him up to eat earlier. He was barely awake as my angel spoon fed him mac and cheese, then when he was maybe 3 and a half nuggets in he started to fuss because he was too full, and that he wants his brother to have the rest. I didn't understand until my angel explained to our son that he'd had enough to eat a few minutes ago. He gave me a pleading look and that was enough to stop my questions.

Once my baby boy was settled back to sleep, I showed my love the way to our room. He remained quiet as we walked down the hall to the mahogany door. When I opened the door and allowed him to step in first, I caught a bit of awe in his eyes as he took in the room, before it was gone in a flash to be replaced with a blank stare. He took in the room, noticing the king size bed, taking in the en-suite bathroom, and the small sitting area

We sat in silence for a while until he broke it " s-sorry about Chris, we're not used to getting s-such big m-meals, I usually give Chris all the f-food and w-what he doesn't f-finish I eat

We sat in silence for a while until he broke it " s-sorry about Chris, we're not used to getting s-such big m-meals, I usually give Chris all the f-food and w-what he doesn't f-finish I eat. It's been that w-way so long, I don't t-think he remembers a day when we didn't eat like t-that..."

It was quiet for a while until he started to take off his shoes, he then laid stiffly on top of the duvet. Almost as if he was preparing to give himself up to me. This is not the way I want him. I want to worship his body, taking the time to get to know every inch of his smooth soft skin. I want to woo him, take him for a stroll on the beach, hell I want to cover our bedroom in roses, a rose for every minute he's been in my life. I want to wake him up with soft kisses, and breakfast in bed. I sat with my back facing him on the edge of the bed as I loosened my tie.