SIX- "Sir?" Part One

Joshua POV.

After walking out of the room filled with cells, dreadhead guided me down a hallway with a lot of doors. We approached a door labeled - Wash room. When he opened the door there were eight shower stalls with no privacy curtains along one wall, four urinals on another wall , and four sinks across from the showers.

"You better go on and get clean before Carter comes and does it for you. I'll be waiting outside, don't try anything stupid because I'm not afraid to shoot a kid." And with that he left.

Walking towards the shower area I remember that I don't have any other clothes. Oh well, I'll just put back on the pants and shirt and hand wash my boxers then take them with me back to the cell. With that in mind I start to strip down to my birthday suit.

Turning the knob for the water, I get sprayed with freezing cold water. Good thing I'm use to this at home or I would have been one sad sally. I scrubbed until my skin turned pink, humming to Owl City's "honey and the bee".When I was done I turned off the water then proceeded to wipe myself down with my old hole filled shirt. After that I put back on my clothes except for the underwear. 

When I felt I looked as good as I was gonna get, I went to the door and said that I was done.

" damn, lit dude you only took a five minute shower. Why is your shirt wet?" Dreadhead said while peering at me.

" I didn't have anything to dry myself with so I used my shirt." I said with a shrug.

" dude, closed mouths don't get fed, you should've asked me for a towel and some different clothes. The clothes your wearing could be considered as rags with all the holes they have. Come on let's go find you something else to wear. I'm sure the girls will have something for you to put on." He said while walking towards the opposite direction that we came from.

I had to jog to keep up with his long strides. We walked a little farther down the hall before he suddenly stopped making me run into his back.

"Fuck! Lit dude don't walk up on me like that."  He shouted at me.

"S-sorry s-sir, I was t-trying to keep up with you." I muttered while looking down at my old sneakers that I've had for the past four years. I'm really glad my feet didn't grow so much, I got them from a Salvation Army bin along with my brother and I's winter coats. They were a bit too big for both of us but I figured we'll grow into them. That's not the case though because I haven't grown more than a inch, with me not eating that much and all.

"Just don't do it again lit dude." Then he opened the door which led to a room with a few girls. The room had two sets of buck beds but I only saw three girls.

" ok girls, I need you to find a shirt, some pants, and a pair of underwear for this lit dude right here. Come get me when he's dressed." And he left, closing the door behind him.

I turned back to towards the girls to see them already staring back at me. I waved shyly and looked down before one of them walked up to me and lifted my head by my chin.

"You have different colored eyes. The boss never had one like you before. Where did you come from?" She said. This girl had blond hair and green eyes. She was a little more taller than me, but that's normal, back at my school I am the smallest and skinniest boy there. I am picked on a lot because of it but that didn't really bother me anymore since my stepdad could say worse things.

"I-I'm from Little Sicily, New York. I don't know where I am, d-do you know?" I said, tears building in my eyes from the fear of never getting home.

"Sorry kid, I can't tell you anything. If I did the boss would surely dispose of me." She said with the shake of her head. She disappeared into another door that I assumed was  a closet.

She came back out with a small pile of clothes in her hands, she laid them on the bed.

"You should get changed before he comes back we'll turn around to give you some privacy." That said she and and the other girls turned away from me and I started to change clothes.

Clothes here ————>

When everything was in place I thanked them and picked up my old clothes

When everything was in place I thanked them and picked up my old clothes. I walked to the entrance door and knocked letting him know I was done and he opened the door.

"Let's go, we need to get started on the paperwork." He said walking off back in the direction we came from.

I quickened my steps to keep up with him and made it back way faster than it took us to go the first time.

"Go sit on that chair in front of the desk. Don't touch or look at anything. I'm just gonna make a call real quick." He said and walked to the other side of the room with his phone to his ear.

I sat my clothes down in the corner hear the entrance door.  I sat in the fold out chair in front of the desk in the other corner with my hands in my lap, and my eyes on my hands. I didn't want to anger dreadhead and end up with a bullet to the leg.

I hear the door open but don't look up in case dreadhead is watching me. I hear the person's footsteps as they approach my side. I continue to look down at their fancy dress shoes once they stop next to me.

"Why are you looking at my shoes and not at me?!" I flinched back from the harshness of the man's voice. I slowly looked up to see the man from earlier. I think he's the boss of the other three guys that took me.

He turns his gaze to dreadhead, "has he eaten yet Marcus?" He inquired with one eyebrow raised.

"Not yet, I'm waiting for Sanchez to get back with his food, I'm also waiting for Carter to get back and finish his paperwork since he started it." Dreadhead responded then when back to his phone.

He focused his gaze back at me then walked over to behind the desk. I looked back down at my hands because I didn't want to make him mad with my staring.

"Stand up" his voice cut through dreadhead phone conversation. I stood there in front of the chair with my head still held down.

" we are going to go over some basic training for you to follow when you go with your owner." He walked around the desk to stand in front of me.

"When your master takes you out you remain silent unless spoken to, you do not look in another masters eyes, you will do whatever your master asks of you whether it be house chores or sexual commands. You are there as his property and you should never forget that. Am I understood?" He peered down at me from above.

I nodded my head, all of a sudden I'm on the ground holding my stinging cheek. " you will learn that I don't take kind to non-verbal answers. Now I'll ask again, do you understand!"

"Y-Yes s-sir" I whimpered out before slowly standing to my feet.

"Good, now we can continue." He replied while walking back around the desk to reclaim his chair.

——————————————————-——————————————————-

A/N- hi you guys I plan on updating at least once a month. Please comment and like this story. Let me know what you think and what ideas you have on what could happen next. I might even give out a spoiler to one of you readers with the best guess.

Until next time-

Yours Truly- G

1311words!!