Sixteen-"Can we eat now?"

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I had the chance to write on here. It's crazy that I've written 15 chapters of of a book that someone else is interested in reading. You guys bare with me on this chapter, you know since wattpad lost some of my original chapters I'm now forced to write this straight from the dome. Thanks for all the votes and adding me to your reading lists. Anyways this chapter will be some filler and other things.

The song in the media is Mazie- no friends . This song just hits different to me.

But anyways on with the story, please like comment and share.

Not edited
————————————————————————————————————————————————

Cyrus POV

The dinner to introduce Joshua as my donna while also naming Chris as my sole heir was an hour away. I had just finished helping Chris into a nice dark button down, some suspenders his grandpa got him, and jeans, while doing that I explained to him why we were dressing up for tonight's dinner. He was confused at first when I mentioned him being my heir.

"But papa  you have a lot of hair, I can't be your hair. I'm a boy." I chuckled at that.

"No baby boy, what I mean is when you grow up you get to take my place as boss at the company, and everything else that comes with it." I say while stroking down some of his wild curls. I should have one of our hairstylists come here and give both Josh and Chris a hair trim.

"Oh, ok then. Will there be chicken tenders at dinner? Is uncle Angel gonna be at dinner? Can we sleep in my tree home again? Please papa?" He said with the most innocent look on his face. He's so freakin adorable sometimes, it's hard for him to pronounce D'angelo's name so he calls him uncle angel. I want him to stay this way as long as possible, he's been through so much at such a young age. No kid deserves that so I want to give him everything he missed out on.

I was about to say yes when Josh came in the room. His eyes zeroed in on Chris who was in the process of putting on his socks, sitting at the end of his bed.

"Chris p-p-please remember to t-tuck in your s-shirt. No k-kicking your legs under the t-table and when asking for s-something say p-please and t-thank you." He straighten out Chris' shirt while Chris nodded his head. He went in Chris' closet and got out his loafers that went with the clothes he had on and set them at the end of his bed.

"Chris, your daddy and I are going to our room. In 15 minutes I expect you to be waiting at the elevator for us then we will head down for dinner. Until then you can play with your Nintendo switch or work on your Italian phrases that Marco gave you earlier today." I took Josh's hand after he kissed our sons head.

We walked down the hallway to our room, where mine and Josh's outfit was laid out on the bed. A white button up, with black slacks with black socks, a thin gold cross chain, and the Italian leather shoes I had purchased for him along with a lot of other clothes I had my designer make for my baby. I had my standard black suit tailor made to fit my frame perfectly. I went into one of our closets and got my shoes that match his, coming out he's stand by the bed looking at the clothes laid out. "Come on baby, we have to be on time or Ma will have a fit." I started striping down, but I noticed that Josh wasn't moving.

"Baby what's wrong?" I stopped dressing and approached him, noticing his head held down and how he was fidgeting with his hands. When I lifted his gaze to me he was in the process of biting his soft, juicy lip which had started something for me in the southern region.

"Baby talk to me, I can't fix it if I don't know what's bothering you." He whimpered a little before turning his head away a little, giving me the perfect view of his smooth creamy neck. My self control was wavering, I leaned in closer. My lips were at the junction Josh's neck, his scent was amazing. The sweet smell of his coconut shampoo, and the smell of my body wash mixed together so well with his natural scent. I could stay just like this forever, but the tense posture of Josh said otherwise.