Chapter Six

2 Months later

Starting today it has officially been two months since Nova started his job with Julian.

By now the boys have become more comfortable around each other and have a good friendship going between them. Julian was good at making sure Nova always had, and took, his medication every morning and would always make sure he wasn't to overwhelmed by the crowds they got in.

The fans had seen Nova once or twice with Julian while he was out, but had never really bothered him like that one girl did. They were actually pretty nice to him. Which surprised Nova.

Julian would introduce him if any fans asked who he was but never had outright pointed him out in crowds, fearing he would have a panic attack.

Although, sometimes Julian would be more affectionate with him for someone just being a friend. It wasn't always around a lot of people, and nobody really noticed it but Nova.

And of course Mark.

He would sometimes brush his hand against Nova's without a second thought, or he would stand close to him so their shoulders would touch.

It didn't bother him. Nova just found it weird considering Julian was straight and had a girlfriend. He was straight wasn't he?

Nova was snapped out of his thoughts by Mark calling his name. "Nova! Come on our plane is boarding."

They were traveling out of the country for the first time and he was pretty excited, having never left America before. He wasn't really afraid of being on a plane. He actually loved being up so high in the air, it made him look at the world as a very beautiful place.

Julian on the other hand was another story.

He did not like high places or even stepping foot on an air plane. But due to his job he had to suffer through.

Mark noticed a while back how hard it was for him to be on planes, it causing Julian massive headaches and the feeling of claustrophobia with being stuck in a small plane for hours on end.

So he got him some sleeping pills to knock him out for most of the flight.

Julian, Mark, and Nova all boarded the plane together. Julian already felt the nerves knot his stomach as his eyes darted around the small space he would be stuck in for the next eleven hours.

He let himself fall down into his seat and he let out a heavy sigh he was holding in and looked up just as Nova sat down next him.

"Are you going to be okay?," he asked Nova. Even though Julian himself felt anxious he cared more about how Nova was feeling, knowing about his severe anxiety.

Nova tilted his head and smiled curiously. "I'm fine. I actually really love planes." "If you look out the window it looks like a little town set that you can play with."

Julian smiled at him, trying to act like nothing was wrong. "Yeah, of course." "I was just making sure you were okay."

Nova narrowed his eyes a bit, looking over Julian as his eyes darted around. He would know better than anyone if someone had nerves about something.

It then clicked in his mind that Julian was afraid of being on an air plane. "Julian," he said getting the singers attention on him. Nova could see the slight fear in his eyes and immediately felt bad for him.

Julian covered up his emotions quickly seeing the concern in Nova's eyes, smiling lightly. "Yeah?"

Nova decided to just act like it wasn't a big deal for him to be afraid of heights. Which it wasn't. It was a normal fear most people in the world had.