Chapter Fifteen

MERRY VERY LATE CHRISTMAS!!! I'm sorry for not updating. Hope you enjoy the chapter

- Jocelyn xx

If Julian was undressing Nova with his eyes the other night than Nova was definitely doing the same right now.

When Julian first came out all dressed up with his hair done perfectly Nova couldn't help it as his face turned red. Julian of course noticed and teased him about it.

"Does someone like what they see?" Julian asked with a little smirk on his lips as he raised an eyebrow.

Nova just looked away and shook his head silently. He didn't need to admit it out loud, Julian could see just by his face that Nova loved the way he looked.

Julian had always kind of hated photo shoots, but since Nova was now here with him, they were slightly more worth it. He had about four different outfits for this shoot, so that meant getting his makeup and hair done differently about four different times today.

Currently Julian's hair was slicked back. He was dressed in a light brown blazer, underneath it he was wearing a button up dark blue shirt decorated with tiny white polka dots, and finally he had on some plain dark blue jeans.

Julian gave Nova another flirty smile and the photographer just hid behind the camera that he'd been told to use. It was a bit more technical than his own camera so it took him a minute to get the hang of it while Julian was getting ready.

They were in a random location Nova didn't really know. He assumed it was just for the few shots they were going to take. It was somewhere with long column like rails on either side of the bridge located just a little ways away from the Eiffel Tower.

"You ready Nova?" Mark asked looking at the boy.

Nova snapped out his thoughts and nodded his head biting on his lower lip. "Yeah, I'm ready."

"Okay, just tell Julian how you want him to pose or stand. He has to do what you say." Mark said chuckling with a sly smile.

Julian glared at him playfully, but rolled his eyes. "Ha, ha." Julian said sarcastically.

"Like Nova couldn't convince Julian to do what he wanted anyways." Cassie said amused as she stood next to Mark. She was happy to see her work turn out so well.

"He does have Julian wrapped around his finger." Layla agreed with a grin on her face

"Would everyone quit picking on me." Julian said with pouted lips and Nova giggled softly.

Then Nova was all business, this was his job after all. He needed to make sure the shots were perfect. "Okay, lean back for me against the railing with both hands holding it on either side of you."

Julian was a bit surprised at his sudden change in tone. He nodded his head thought and did what he was told, then looked at Nova. "Do you want me to look at the camera?" Julian asked tilting his head.

Nova shook his head, "I want you to look to your left, but keep your face relaxed for me okay?"

Julian nodded and looked to his side, making sure his whole body was relaxed, looking casual.

Nova snapped a few photos, looking at them as they came up on the screen of the camera. He chewed on his lower lip in thought.

"Okay, look right at me and raise your arm so your hand is resting gently in your hair. So you don't mess it up," Nova mumbled with a little smile causing Julian to stick his tongue out at him.

Nova rolled his eyes as Julian did what he said. When Julian looked at Nova with an intense look he tried to keep himself from blushing as he spoke again.