Chapter Twelve

Sorry for taking so long to upload,  but i am putting up two chapters to make up for it 

 - Jocelyn xx

It had been a couple weeks since Julian had debuted his new song. All his fans had gone crazy for it and they all thought it was for Layla. Only Nova, Mark, and Julian knew the truth though.

Over those couple weeks Julian and Nova had become so much closer. Since Nova had talked to Julian about his past with Jack he had felt more comfortable around him.

Even the two sharing a bed together no longer seem awkward for them. The only thing left to worry about now was their future.

Since the boys have gotten closer this also means their relationship had developed more.

Which was why when they were driving towards the concert venue Nova kept a firm hand covering a part of his neck, glaring playfully at Julian who had his arms crossed over his chest, a satisfied smirk on his face.

When Nova kept glaring Julian chuckled. "Oh come on Nova, you seemed to enjoy it while I was doing it," he teased leaning forward towards him.

Nova rolled his eyes and leaned forward to, capturing Julian lips in a kiss. "Still grumpy," he huffed leaning back into the seat.

Mark watched the two bicker back and forth with a light smile. This was the right decision to make. Julian was happy and that's all that mattered.

"Oh I almost forgot," Mark said interrupting them. "You have a stylist now, we figured it would be less work for Cassie if we hired one. I can't remember the guys name but he should be coming in after we get there."

Julian nodded his head and just kissed Nova's cheek quickly as they pulled up to the venue.

They all got out and as always Nova trailed after Julian towards his dressing room.

"You said Layla is coming to visit at the next place we go to right?," Nova asked as Julian held open the door for him.

Julian nodded and smiled sadly, "yeah, sorry in advance." "I'll have to be affectionate with her, you know, to keep up the act."

Nova bit on his bottom lip and just mumbled, "it's okay." "I kind of knew this was a packaged deal right?," Nova said with a soft smile and walked.

Cassie was laying out all her makeup and brushes she needed and grinned at the couple, waving enthusiastically. "Hello there lovebirds," she chirped.

Nova blushed and Julian laughed. "Hey Cassie," Julian said smiling. "You happy for the new addition," he said walking over and plopping down in the makeup chair so she could begin his torture.

"Definitely, I can now focus better on making you less ugly," she teased.

Julian glared at her and then turned to look at Nova who was now sitting on the small couch in the dressing room. "I'm gorgeous, aren't I Nova?"

Nova giggled softly pressing his lips together to keep from grinning. "Of course Julian, drop dead gorgeous."

Cassie just snorted and started to apply the makeup to Julian's face. "You can't count him, he's biased. Oh, and by the way Nova," she said turning to look at him raising her eyebrows. "I can cover up that hickey for you before you go out."

Nova squeaked softly and his hand flew up to cover his neck. Julian laughed again and Cassie whacked him with her brush to get him to shut up.

A knock came at the door and Nova looked over at it curiously.