Chapter Fourteen

It had been two days since Nova spoke with Jack. He couldn't bring himself to tell Julian about it yet. Nova was too afraid of what he would think or do. He knew how protective Julian was over him.

Currently, it was just him and Julian out and about. Which Nova was very happy about. However it did slightly annoy him that Julian was hesitant about them being out together.

"It's okay." Nova said to him softly looking up to Julian. "No one's going to notice you, can we just hold hands please?" He practically begged.

Julian instantly felt bad and pulled Nova into a hug instead, resting his cheek on the top of his head. "I'm sorry, I've probably been really annoying lately with that huh?"

Nova wrapped his arms around Julian's torso, burying his face into his chest, inhaling the scent of his cologne. It making him relax instantly.

"A little, but I understand it's just because you don't want to put me in a large crowd." Nova said squeezing his waist before pulling back a little. He tugged on Julian's shirt gently.

Julian's eyes lit up and a tender smile spread across his face. Nova usually did that to him when he wanted a kiss. "Gosh you're so cute," he murmured leaning down and pressing his lips gently against Nova's.

Nova smiled against his lips kissing him back slowly, resting his hands on Julian's chest before pulling back fully. "I just wanted a kiss." He laughed shaking his head.

"By tugging on my shirt because you just so happen to be extremely short, it's so cute." Julian cooed taking Nova's hand in his and lacing their fingers together.

Nova felt his cheeks burn a light pink and he grumbled squeezing Julian's hand. "Shut up, I'm not that short."

Julian snorted tugging Nova closer into his side, "says the guy who barely reaches my shoulder."

"It's not my fault you're super tall." Nova said rolling his eyes. "Where are we going anyways?" It was night time and he assumed that Julian chose this so less people would be out, but Nova was still curious about why they were out.

Julian let a smirk come over his lips, staying silent.

"Oh, you're not going to tell me?" Nova said raising an eyebrow.

Julian just hummed as they kept walking and Nova whined softly.

"Juliann," Nova said pouting his lips.

Julian just chuckled to himself shaking his head, not looking at Nova. "If I look at you right now, I'll cave and tell you."

Nova sighed and slumped his shoulders. "Fine, I guess I'll just wait."

"It's worth the wait I promise."

"As long as it's with you everything is worth it." Nova said seriously. Thought's of what Jack had said to him though still lingered in his mind. He didn't doubt his love for Julian, it wasn't that. Nova was just doubting whether or not he would be able to last a long time hiding his love for him.

Jack was right about that. It did hurt Nova to hide all his feelings for Julian. He wanted to shout from the roof tops that he was his.

Nova glanced up at Julian as they walked to wherever they were going and took time to study him. To Nova, he was the most beautiful person he'd ever laid eyes on. His dark blue eyes were like a beautiful ocean Nova could drown in. It was probably his favorite thing about Julian.

Nova had been staring for so long that he didn't realize they had stopped until Julian rested his hands over Nova's eyes, making him jump.

"What are you doing?" Nova asked as a giggle left his lips.