Answers to Q&A

"Your sexual orientation? Your gender/sex? Your age? Face reveal?"

I don't really put a label on my sexuality, but I guess I'm pretty gay. I am female. I'm also currently 20 but that will change this November!! Also I'm not doing a face a reveal due to the fact because I'm not even comfortable with how I look. But I can tell you a description of what I look like. I have brownish-blondish hair, pale skin, blue eyes and I wear glasses.

"if you are able to meet someone famous who will it be ily"

If I was to meet anyone famous it would have to be Hayley Kiyoko because she is so inspiring to me and I just love her music like- oh and I love you!!

"What's your favorite color? What's your favorite food? Fave movie? Fave book? If you could go anywhere where would you go? If you could have any power what would you have? What got you into writing? Why are you so awesome that you're reading these-"

First, you're way more awesome! My favorite color is without a doubt Purple. I love anything pasta. My favorite movie changes a lot but one I really love is The Secret Life of Bees. My favorite book series is The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. If I could go anywhere it would have to be England, I've just always wanted to go. If I could have any power it would have to be teleporting so I would never be late for things. And what got me into writing is my love for reading! I've always been a big reader, and when I was about thirteen I took my first crack at it and it was god awful! The more I wrote and practiced and read, though the more I've adapted and I would like to think I'm an average author now, I'm very proud of my writing for this story.

"What do you think about curly haired cats??"

Uhhhh, they're insanely adorable and I want one!!! 

"Do you have any tips on writing boy x boy stories?"

I guess all I really can give advice on is to not oversexualize everything, which is what I would give in general for all stories. I tend to try and stay away from typical stereotypes for gay men I've seen on T.V and hoped I have succeeded in avoiding them. 

Okay that is all the questions I got!! If you have any more I'll answer them in a reply to your comment. Thank you to those who asked questions!! And also thank you for reading my story in general!