Chapter Thirteen

This chapter has a bit of a different writing style because I'm trying to make the chapters longer so I hope you guys like it!!

- Jocelyn xx

Nova knew this day was not going to be one of his favorites while being on tour with Julian. Waking up in Julian's arms was the only plus for him that day.

Having to follow around your boyfriend while he acted like a couple with someone else right in front of you didn't help Nova feel much better about their own relationship. Though he knew Julian hated doing this to him, he knew there was no other way around it.

"Okay where to next?" Layla asked looking over the map she held in front of her.

Julian peered over her shoulder, looking at all the typical tourist places they could go and tried deciding on one. He didn't want to go to the Eiffel Tower first thing. He wanted to wait for that sight.

"What about the Notre-Dame?" Julian suggested looking at Layla and then Nova for confirmation.

Nova simply shrugged his shoulders giving them a soft smile. "I'm basically just following you guys around today, so I don't really have a say."

Julian frowned at this statement and Layla did as well. "Nova, you do have a say, this your outing too you know?" Layla said shaking her head.

Nova rolled his eyes playfully at their frowns but relented. "Okay, how about after the Notre-Dame I pick the next place we go."

Julian smiled happily and looked around before leaning in and kissing him quickly on the cheek, making Nova's face turn red instantly.

Layla cooed softly, "you two are so cute." "Here let me see your camera and I'll get a picture." She said holding her hands out for the camera.

Nova bit on his bottom lip, he was a bit hesitant on handing over his camera. He didn't even really let Julian touch his camera that much.

Layla saw his hesitation and said gently. "I promise to give it right back afterwards. I'll be very careful." She said reassuringly.

Nova took the camera from around his neck, slowly and reluctantly, handing it over to her.

Layla gave him a smile and then said, "okay, get closer you two."

Julian chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Nova's waist, squishing him against his side. "Say cheese Nova." He said grinning widely.

Nova laughed lightly to himself at how childish Julian was, but he loved him that way. "You're such a dork Julian." He said but looked at the camera giving a genuine smile towards it.

After Layla took the picture she did as promised and gave the camera right back to Nova, who took it gratefully. "Thank you Layla." He said softly giving her a shy smile.

Layla smiled widely at him and just waved his thanks off. "No problem!" She chirped. "Now come on, we got a ton of more sights to see."

Nova wanted to think of Layla as a bad person, but he really couldn't. She was incredibly sweet to him and seemed to feel genuinely bad whenever her and Julian had to act like a couple together.

Even now as she took Julian's hand in her own she threw Nova an apologetic glance over her shoulder as they started to walk towards their next destination.

So Nova couldn't really say anything negative about her.

"Wow this place is really pretty." Layla said in slight awe as they stopped in front of the church.