My best friends invite

Hi, I promise not to take your time, if you get uninterested then leave. I won't be disappointed. I figure it's a writers job to get rejected. But now, I'll move one.
Life is so boring without him. I remember back when he was here, we had loads of fun.
Who? You may ask? Wait, you didn't ask, did you? I'll tell you anyways.
I'm talking about Taehyung, you might know him as the big guy from BTS, or Bangtan Boys.
He's pretty awesome and has a great voice. But my story isn't about how he became my best friend. It's about him almost forgetting me.
We were in high school together. He and I were absolute besties along with Kim. Not Kim Heechul or Kim Namjoon.
Kim, she is a North American transfer. She has a crush on Taehyung. She liked him ever since she came to our school.
Rumor has it that Taehyung had feeling for her too. Had the two confessed. I wouldn't be forgotten, but I guess my best friends were nervous.
Taehyung.... my hand getting tired so I'll just write V, sorry all you korean fans out there, I apologize sincerely. Please don't leave me.
The thing is I like telling you my story, you know how to listen and I hope you will not be bored.
How'd he forget me? It wasn't like that at all in the start. My bestie with his amazing voice decided to audition for BigHit, Kim and I were overjoyed.
We told him a single thing if he got selected, we said
"Oppa, don't forget us little people when you become famous".
He instantly agreed, next thing you know he's a superstar and then an actor and then he doesn't see you as a part of his life.
Kim and I kept with him, he told us all about BTS, he even wanted us to meet them. But we couldn't get tickets to the his concerts or fan signs.
School is a place where unexpected things can come up.
Three years have passed, Kim left to attend college somewhere in America, she's gotten over V, I think. She hasn't kept contact with me. I'm in NZ now at university.
BTS hasn't performed here and I don't think they will. I've kept up with V, I hope he calls again.
The thing is I haven't called him so I don't know how he feels. I did once but I don't think it was him who picked up. After hearing a rappers accent "Hello" I dropped the call. V never called me back. I know he's doing good but he is so inconsiderate to send me a picture at least.
Am I a person in his life? Someone more than just a fan? I want to visit Korea but I don't know anyone there except V.
.......
Last night was the best night of my life, V called. He remembered. Well, he called my Mother to get my correct number. I forgot u changed it here, I realized he wanted to contact me ever since. He called me after he got the number for FaceTime.
I was thrilled but I didn't really cry even though my heart was shedding tears on the inside.
" Oppa, you look so cool", was the first thing I said.
He smiled at me. He looked so different and cool. He was cute when he smiled. I noticed that aspect more since it was considered as his charm when he was with us. We never called him handsome. But your tongue makes slip when you see your friend after a lifetime.
"You look cool too. I've heard your Mother talk about how much you've changed and you think I've forgotten, I just couldn't contact you"
"Sorry V, it's been so long. You've gotten famous and I thought you didn't miss me". I replied.
"V, really... I get famous mad you start using my stage name, and no respect for your elders, what's up with you?" He asked.
I didn't reply, I had to try hard not to cry in fact I turned the question away and asked him where he was. He told me he was back in Seoul in the dorm. It was dark because he was sharing a room with someone whom he isn't want to wake.
" How do I know you didn't forget me?"
I asked. He looked so handsome that I didn't want him to leave, I'd keep him up all night if I had to. And who was sleeping with him? I bet it was Jungkook unless he shared a room with Jimin. Atleast my friend wasn't sleeping.
" Aish, no Oppa, you have complete forgotten to respect me and here I was thinking of sending you a ticket to come and spend a whole year in Seoul with us". He replied in his cute and annoyed voice.
I was immediately reminded of his "안녕/annyeong" that he used to say when he was in a mood. It used it for Kim back when he liked her. I didn't bother to ask him if he still liked her. I mean his liking could change. He could like another girl especially one that is not American.
My heart raced and my cheeks turned red from trying not to cry. Tears streamed down my face but I didn't make a single sound. My room was dark and the only source of light was a night light. V didn't see them. I cleared my voice and then shouted loud out of excitement.
" Oppa, you're the best. 감삽니다/thank you".
I said. " I'm going to Korea, I'm going to Korea, I love you Korea." I sang, unfortunately I shouted the last part and woke up the other person in V's room. The good news it wasn't Jungkook the bad news, V shut the phone so I didn't see who it was.
He did send my a text saying I'll get the ticket,details and the visa papers and he also wrote that he would pick me up at the airport or send someone. He also mentioned his phone being low on battery.
So he told me all the relevant and irrelevant ( relating to his phone) information but forgot everything else.
Who was in his room? Was is a girl? Was it one of his rapper dudes? Why'd he shut the phone so suddenly?
I didn't think much because I was super excited that I nearly screamed my lungs out.
He remembered me and I was in my way to Korea in a short time. I'll be seeing V, I was so happy that I could actually smother him but I wouldn't hurt a fly.
SWAT!!!
Opps! I had to swat that fly, it's been bugging me for a long time. Now where was I?
Oh yeah I remember:
" 타시 run, run,run. Na, na, na"
" Go to sleep."
"Sorry."
That was my aunt, I'll go to Korea soon. Yeah!