Last resort

Hey guys, I'm not sure about the Title of this story. If you guys can come up with something better. Do let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

Also thanks to everyone who gave my fanfic a chance to be read. This is my last chapter because I'm going back to school next week.

I'll try to write another fanfic but I'm not so sure if I should.

Anyways let's get on with the story.

The beach was the place that I really wanted to visit.( This is not a real beach in Seoul, Just my imagination. I love you ARMY).

It was a bright sunny day, only two days away from my departure.

We all got into the van, Everyone was desperate to be by me except PD-nim.

Jin won at rock, paper scissors and sat by me. We were squished in the van and we drove all the way to the beach.

We piled out and I smelled the sand and heard the waves. The members helped with the picnic carpet and I helped set up the dishes and food on a nice spot.

Jin has brought raw kebabs and a grill to grill them. He said that they tasted much better. He learned how to do that from Warren G in America.

I was a bit sad to be going back so early. But Mother wasn't mad at me. I really like Seoul. I wish I could stay here forever. It wasn't because Seoul had many recreational centers and scenery. Okay, maybe because of the scenery but also because my best friends were here.

I had got to know all of them and my absolute favorites besides Taehyung( he doesn't have to be in the list since he's my BFF), was Hoseok Oppa.

He was a very nice person mad he always had the smile. The smile that could heal broken hearts in seconds.

He had taken care of me and given me books to read and he took me for walk when I was sick.
He was one of the reasons for my fast recovery.

Jin was a very caring person. Like I said, the true Eomma of the group. His bunny face was the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'm sure my sister would love to see him. He made sure I had good complete meals and knew the best places in Seoul for lunch and dinner.

He was responsible for my weight gain and the sights in Seoul which I got to experience. I was very happy.

 I was very happy