Mysterious visitor at the airport

So, I was at the airport where I was pretty sure V was going to pick me up. He'd promised to but I couldn't see him any where .
Still, I had hope that he would not abandon me, but I was also in a nervous state as to how he would treat me in front of his members.
I had practiced calling them all Oppa, because I never actually called them that unless I had to which was never until now.
With Jungkook, I was confused. He wasn't older or younger than me so I didn't expect him to call me Noona and so I didn't want to call him Oppa either so I decided that Jungkook was the best option.
I also wanted to know who V was dating, he never told me her name, but his suspicious act only had one answer, there had to be a girl.
I needed to know so I could inspect her and tell if she was right for my friend. Also, he had to tell me, he couldn't keep secrets.
An hour later, no one came to pick me up or hold up a poster with my name. The airport was pretty crowded but I couldn't see V anywhere. Could it be that he forgot?
A big black car stopped by and a handsome guy got out. I didn't notice him except his eyes were nice and he had broad shoulders. He was dressed in a black t-shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing a brown overcoat and he had a surgical mask over his face.
He placed a hat on his head as soon as he stepped out and popped on Black sunglasses to cover those nice eyes. He looked quite mysterious now.
I looked away as he looked at me, I was sure I didn't want him to notice me staring at him. I looked around for V but he didn't show up.
The mysterious visitor walked towards me, was he going to sell me drugs? I knew airport had securities so I stood still and faced him. I was pretty near the "baggage claim" area and I could shout for help.
"Hello, I'm Kim seokJin and I am here to pick you up". He said in a bold voice.
I froze, was I in the presence of a celebrity. I forgot how to talk to him even though I had practiced, I forgot how to respond in korean and I forgot to breath.
I calmed down and took a deep breath.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" I replied.
"You know korean?"
"A little bit".
He looked at me. I immediately told him my name and called him SeokJin Oppa, he was pleased with my greeting so he told he to follow him to the car.
I sat in the backseat as he opened the door and then he sat in and started driving.
"You are very pretty, Taehyung told us about you. You have never been to Seoul, have you?" He asked looking at me through the mirror.
I looked out the window and the weather was very nice. I saw green trees and traffic and buildings.
He was waiting for my reply but I couldn't remember that he complimented me so I blurted out:
"My sister thinks you're very handsome and good at singing", and then I realized that thank you in korean is 감사합니다  or Gamsahamnida
"Thank you.Is your sister a fan of BTS?" He asked.
"Yes".
I observed him driving, it has always been a habit.
"Are you always this quiet?" He inquired.
" I just don't have anything to say, what is your favourite song from your albums?"
"I like Just One Day". He replied.
" I like it too, it's really cute. I think your voice really suits the song". I answered.
We didn't really talk much but every now and then he would ask a question and I would answer. I would catch his eye looking at me through the the top mirror of the car. He would look away immediately and I got the feeling that he was very nervous.
I wanted the nervousness to end so I smiled at him and tried to talk about BTS.
He told me how they were and how he came to be in BTS. He talked about his college days and the movies he saw. He told me about his parents.
The more this handsome boy talked about, the more comfortable I became and the more I wanted to see his family and talk with him. His English wasn't the best but it was very good. We got along well through that one ride.
I got off at their dorm and I was ready to chew V out for not coming to get me himself. I was utterly mad at him but thanks to Jin, I was okay. He was like the Mother of the group, taking good care and he called me "pretty", that was nice of him.
I thought he was self-centered but he wasn't. He was really a nice guy. Someone girls would want to be around. I wanted to be around him. He was very handsome so I wouldn't blame him for calling himself "worldwide handsome".
He opened the door and I stepped in. It was pitch dark and I wondered where the others were?