A night-time talk

The room was still dark when I opened my eyes, I sat up in bed and stared around as I recalled where I was.
I finally recalled meeting all the members of BTS and how nice they had been. I still couldn't believe I had met them all. Taehyung still hadn't told me about his secret girl friend and his suspicious behavior made me sure that he had a secret girlfriend and was dating her. I suspect the others don't know about it either.
I got up to get a drink of water. I really didn't think I could go back to sleep that night.
I stepped out of the door and realized that the hallway was empty. I guessed no one would be awake.
I snuck into the kitchen. Luckily, a small pitcher of water was placed on the counter. I took a glass and poured myself a glass.
After consuming it, I walked out to find a figure sitting on the sofa, with a glass of milk in its hand.
I walked to it as it looked over. My eyes met his and in an instant I realized it was Jimin in his pajamas.
He eyed me up and down and then looked away. I had no idea he was up. I sat across him and waited for him to speak.
" You're not sleeping?" He asked, he didn't look at me. He looked so innocent and shy, yet his appearance on stage was so different from what I was seeing now.
" You're not sleeping either" I commented.
" I couldn't".
"Why?"
He looked at me and then stared at his milk.
"Is it warm?"
"Huh", he asked shocked.
"Is the milk warm?" I asked. " I believe that warm milk helps to calm the nerves and helps you sleep.
"Heh", he laughed. His smiled looked genuine.
" You're right, yeah, it is warm. Would you like some?" He asked lifting this glass to me.
"Not yours". I replied, "Besides, I only got up to have a drink of water, I should head back now".
"I thought you couldn't sleep, come on, atleast have a glass of milk with me, you'll be up all night and remember it'll help you sleep".He remarked.
I didn't really want to have milk with this dude but he wasn't going to let me leave. I went to kitchen and got my self a glass of milk. After heating it, I sat down next to him and drank my milk. He looked at me as I gulped down the white liquid. After I had finished I looked at him and saw his glass was still not empty.
"Do you expect me to sit here all night so you could finish yours?" I asked harshly.
"Miana, I mean I am sorry, I just wanted to apologize for my harshness today".
"You weren't harsh, I don't think you were, thanks for the present. I really like it".
I replied calming down.
He handed me a tissue and upon telling him that I wasn't going to cry, he laughed and told me that I had a milk mustache above my lip.
We laughed and I wiped it off.
He seemed so different from his seductive stage self. I knew noting about BTS, I thought. He didn't look how he did when I first met him but I wasn't sure if was trying to win me over, still, this Jimin was better than "Famous BTS singer: Park Jimin".
I had promised myself that his seduction methods won't work on me, so I was ready for all the things he might try. But he didn't, that night, I felt his shyness and innocence without him saying a word, and I began to doubt if I was wrong.
I knew that he wasn't the Park Jimin that I often saw on TV.
We went of to bed and he wished me "Good Night" before departing. I whispered a good night to him too as he stood in front of his door and looked as I went to my room. Upon closing my door, I heard his door shut. I climbed into bed and pondered upon the mystery that was "Park Jimin".
Well, gentle or not, he was an idol and that was how I must have viewed him. One one side, he doesn't care who you are and on the other, he won't close the door until you are safely in your room.
I fell asleep as the thoughts circulated in my head.