All of them

I stepped into the room, at first my heart beat too fast, I began to fear what will happen to me in this dark room. Was Jin not Jin, was he an evil maniac leading me into a trap? I thought. The next moment my heart beat even more faster when the light sprang to life and a bunch of people shouted " Surprise!"
I  nearly jumped out of my skin upon seeing who my surprizers were (if that's a word).
I was staring that the handsome, flawless, if I do say so myself faces of the members of BTS.
I'd heard about them from V but here they were in real life.
I saw Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok giving me a warm smile and looking eagerly at me, maybe I made a good first impression on them or they were just excited to see a girl who was a friend of the boy who never had a You know what ( gf).I mean V in case you I wasn't clear. I know I'm working on that habit.
Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon seemed nice. Min Yoongi looked as if talking to him might be hard but hey, he talked during concerts and in broadcasts I've seen so let's not go on facial expressions.
I could've slapped V but instead I hugged him and he handed me a bouquet of roses.
" Oppa, you did this for me. I'm so grateful, you remembered me after all this time".
" You're still the same, little things like this make you happy, don't they?" He asked.
This was no little thing. Sure he'd given me a rose bouquet and only a real gentleman or my best friend would go to a shop to bring me butchered flowers. But for me, seeing all of BTS was a great deal.
Namjoon came over and said greeting to me in English and I recognized his accent from the phone call which was meant for V. I didn't say anything about it but something told me he knew it was me but didn't want me to admit it so I replied with:
" Annyeonhaseyo Oppa".
He smiled and then asked me how I was in korean, I replied with fine in English.
Jimin and Jungkook were thrilled to know that I knew a little korean. V introduced me to Jungkook.
He was in kind of a cute, bubbly mood that day and he was really adorable. He was holding a present in his hand. He greeted me and gave it to me. Once in my hand he urged me to open it. I said " Gamsahamnida" and opened it.
It was a cute winter cap and two cute bunny mittens. They were really adorable just like the cute Jungkook.
It was cold in Seoul but not that cold. I thanked him again as he told me I'd need it for my whole year with them.
Jimin was happy to meet me. V had told me that he was a nice guy but my first impression hadn't been the best. I'd seen him and he often acted like a manly dude or a male seducer. So I didn't know what to expect.
He looked at me and smiled, I smiled but there was no sincerity in it, that was because his smile was more of a smirk than a smile. I saw V giving me the look that said" Be nice to my friends", if only he knew how I felt when guys tried to be who they are not. Jimin might be a nice guy, I would give him a chance while I'm here to be who he is but this side should not be his real one or I wouldn't be able to bond with him. He gave me a small gift which was a small chain with my name's first letter on it. It was sweet but when he requested to put it on, I told V to secure it around my neck. Jimin's face dropped but I couldn't do anything, I felt sorry for him but I told him I really appreciated it. Namjoon could almost tell what was going on and seeing the awkward silence, he told me that Hoseok had gone out with Yoongi to get me a cake.
"Really Yoongi And Hoseok Oppa, I love cake but you didn't have too!" I exclaimed.
For a minute I notice a smile on Yoongi's face and it was real. He was really smiling.
Hoseok has the most smiley and cute face of all the members.He was like abundle of sunshine for the whole team. He hadn't stopped smiling for a second. He brought the cake forward which had a beautiful decor of white roses around a chocolate centre. A big candle stood in the middle. They welcomed me while singing "Happy birthday to you", as I cut the cake.
However, it wasn't my birthday so I told them but V told me they didn't knew what else to sing. I felt so happy and overjoyed at their cute gestures.
Namjoon told me that he was nervous that he didn't get me anything but I told him he was a good friend to V and that he was a good leader and he had lead the group to their many victories.  I also told him that him understanding English when I could only speak little korean was the best gift I ever got. He said that he was ready to listen to me anytime.
Jin cooked the meal for the night. He gave a bright speech in English in which he stated that I should be made to feel at home. I even got a room of my own. He told me that Jungkook cleared out his room for me and made a deal to sleep with V, I knew they were good friends. But I told them that I'd be more comfortable on the sofa, at which Jimin said that a lady should be made to sleep on sofa.
He's pronunciation of sofa was really cute, even though that was a korean word.
"I'll share my room with you for tonight". He said.
I stared at him as if he was out of his mind. I'm sure the others were as shocked as me.
"Jimin Oppa, I'll be fine on the sofa". I'd made those arrangements if shortage to space occurred.
V told me to not argue and get Jungkook room. I wanted to ask him who his friend was that he didn't let me see but then Jin called us and set the table for us. He had made steak with a side of mash potatoes and cream over the potatoes. He was a brilliant chef and I out of all of them appreciated his cooking.
"Jin Oppa, you cook really good, this steak is delicious, I'm glad to have a homemade meal".
I said.
"That's good, I'm glad you like it, with you here I'll hear some appreciation of my food, unlike you others do".
He replied.
"I really like you food Hyung". V said.
" I always ate it with great enthusiasm". Jungkook commented.
I giggled as all of them started recalling all the times they loved his cooking.
My suitcase was already placed in my room and V was eager to help me unpack but I told him that I'd do it. So he said " Good night" to me and went to his room which he now shared with Jungkook.
Jin told me to wake him up if I had any issues. I told him that I'd be fine. He told me where the bathroom was and also pointed me to the kitchen in case I got up for a glass of water.
I was happy to be there but I really wished I didn't have to share their dorm. With all of V's money,could he not have booked me a hotel room?
I unpacked, got dressed in my PJ's and then made my way to the bathroom. I checked and found no one there. I used it and then went to bed. It was a hard night filled with tossing and turning trying to get sleep by turning into awkward human origami figures.
It was hard to sleep. in a new place but there  it was impossible.
I finally slept after a couple to hours, I think.