Taehyung senario# something

As you've noticed my pattern lately, I've been writing about Jimin more. Guess what? He's my bias.

But either way, I'm happy that I got some comments and  you guys like my story so far.

Tell me if I should write something different.I'm open to suggestions.

Well, this might be my last update in a while since I have to concentrate on school. I won't give up but I'd write rarely.

The next day had come. And PD-nim had been so kind to get me a hotel room. After we exited the hotel with a hearty breakfast, we headed to the concert chamber where my friends were to perform.

I decided to try my dress as BTS performed their dance steps.

Unfortunately, the dress that Jimin brought was extremely tight. I had to pull my stomach muscles in and jump and stretch the dress to make it fit and when it did. The waist was so tight, I feared that it might cut off my breathing.

The sleeves were fine. Although the cut on my arm had healed, there was a scar but the gloves hid it perfectly.

I walked out of the dressing room and into the chamber to see all of BTS on stage. They were rehearsing for the concert that night.

Sung light poured in through the windows meant to light the chamber and Taehyungs hair lit up and gave a glossy shine. I mean all of them looked radiantly brilliant in their outfits.

I hadn't talked to Taehyung and he didn't want to talk to me either.

I was strangely okay with it but I wanted him to be the one to apologize and with his true heart.

I walked out as they stopped performing DNA.

They stared at me.

"You look stunning!" Jimin commented.

"You would think so because you brought it!" I exclaimed trying my hardest to look thin but my breathing was becoming compressed.

"Pardon?"

"Taehyung oppa didn't go with you for nothing, you know!"

"Did you call me?" I heard Taehyung say.

"As if, I'd need your help". I said sarcastically.

Why was I being like this. Hadn't he already punished me for speaking to Jimin the way I did? Why hadn't I learned my lesson? Why was he so desperate for me to talk to him?

Taehyung scarred me for  life and I loved him ever since we were friends. He knew that and so he couldn't see me hurt but despite that he'll still hurt me and this time he did it physically but mentally as well.

Our love for each other was strong. That's how love is in friendship. It is what makes your friendship everlasting. But Taehyung almost crossed the line. I said almost. He apologized but I couldn't find it in my heart to forgive him.... yet, that is.

"Hey there, what's with you. Why do you keep pulling your dress?" Jin asked.

" I'm fine!" I replied still trying to pull the waist so it'll Stretch but it didn't work.

All of a sudden, the long end of the gown came under my heel and I slipped.

I closed my eyes tight as I waited for my head to hit the ground.

But I didn't hit the ground. I opened my eyes and found out that Taehyung had grabbed me and was preventing me from falling. He looked so amazing just like he always did, just like the heroic Taehyung that I knew.