Jimin senario #7

Traveling is fun when you're with a friend. It's more fun when you're with seven of them.

We were in the plane and unfortunately for me, my seat was a window seat with Park Jimin.

I sat near the window and decided to pay no attention to my companion. I really wanted to sit with Hoseok because he showed me care and reminded me a lot of a caring brother.

I breathed a sigh of relief as Jimin didn't say anything to annoy me. I turned on my screen and tried to watch some movie but nothing seemed interesting.

Jimin looked at my screen and I could see him with the corner of my eye. I ignored him and pretending that I didn't care.

"Hey, how are you?" A voice asked.

I looked above my screen and saw Hoseok smiling at me holding a camera.

"What are you doing?" I asked putting my hand against the camera.

Jimin pulled my hand away and waved to the camera.
I flinched at this sudden movement and pulled my hand away. I didn't look at Jimin because he made me feel uncomfortable. I started to feel my cheeks burning.

I smiled at the camera.

"I'm good, I feel really happy because I am traveling to a concert with seven handsome, yet cute and funny boys". I replied.

"Jimin, how are you feeling?" Hoseok turned to Jimin. I looked at his reaction.

"I feel quite happy".He looked at me and smiled his friendly smile. I turned away and he said something into the camera.

After a while, I got up and went to the restroom to fix my makeup and do other stuff.

I found an unlocked one and went in. I walked out completely oblivious and bumped into someone.

We both fell and I saw Jimin rubbing his head from the pain caused by our collision.

My expression turned from worry to stern.

Why did he bump into me? Who does he think he is? I wished he would leave me alone? It's bad enough that he gets to share a seat with me and on top of that he won't stop bothering me?

I realized I was mad at me and not him. I liked his advances and sometimes wanted him to give me the whole seductive impression but what I didn't like was that he did it to impress me.

He held out his hand but I didn't accept his offer. He grabbed my hand as I tried to walk pass him.

"Can we talk?" He asked timidly.

"About what?" I asked as I looked at him.

"All this!" He said as he came close to me.

I pulled my hand from his grip but he just tighten it.

"I need you to listen to me".

"Jimin, I'm not interested in conversing with you and I don't want to talk with you".

"But I do". He snarled.

"Can I talk to you?" We heard a voice say.

Jimin let my hand go and we looked at Namjoon.

"Oppa! I called and Namjoon told me to follow him.

How much had he seen? Did he know what Jimin did?

(Later on he told me that he just wanted to ask me if what I wanted to eat because the hostess had walked to my seat and was about to ask if she should put my food on the table.)