BigHit Entertainment

"Wake up, come'un, you still haven't changed that sleeping habit".
A voice called fretfully. I opened my eyes an inch to see Taehyung in my room, shaking me awake.
Now, I have now idea how he got there, but I'm sure I didn't lock the door. Normally, I would kick him and grab the blanket but due to my Sleep deprived mind, no such thought occurred.
"Wake up, today is a big day!", Taehyung commented.
I looked at him and sat up fully awake.
"Finally!" He threw his hands in the air as if he had won a marathon.
I took that opportunity to grab his collar and push him against the wall of my room.
He looked into my eyes surprized.
"What are you doing?", he asked scared out of his wits.
With my other hand I brushed my hair down so it won't get in my face and stared at him with a smirk on my face. I could hear his heart pounding but I didn't intend to scare him.
I took a deep breath and realized how close I was to him. Our bodies were almost touching.
"Who was that girl?" I asked, my voice raspy from sleep.
"Who?"
"Taehyung, that girl, that night when you immediately shut the phone!" I exclaimed.
He brushed his hand through his brown hair and then burst out laughing.
I released him quite confused at his reaction.
He kept laughing and then he looked at me.
" Are you laughing because I'm in my PJ's?"
"No, that was Yoongi".
" Yoongi Oppa?" I asked. I felt a little embarrassed that I had judged him for a girl but then Taehyung had made it feel like one. If only he had told me.
"Sorry Oppa". I whispered enough for him to hear.
"Great! Now you call me Oppa". He rolled his eyes at me.
"Now get dressed and hurry up or your breakfast will get cold". He left.
I took out my clothes. I picked up a new frock that I had brought. It was black with white flowers. I put it on and grabbed a pair of black leggings and then put on blue joggers.
I finally brushed my hair securing it into a braid behind my head and then went out.
As I exited my room, I bumped into someone.
"Sorry!" I called as I met the black eyes of Jungkook.
"Jungkook-shi!" I stopped.
"Why shi? Call me Jungkook or kookie". He immediately replied.
He was dressed in a red shirt and black skinny jeans. His hair were made in that common coconut-head style and he looked so adorable.
Jungkook was that type of guy who seemed to get cuter and cuter by each and every day.
I stared at him and smiled.
"I'll call you Jungkook-ah, if that's comfortable?"
"Sure, follow me, Jin hyung cooked a meal you'll love".
I followed him to the dining table. I saw Jimin, Hoseok and Taehyung on the table finishing their breakfast.
Jimin greeted me warmly with a smile. He looked angelic, I returned his smile and sat down next to Taehyung. Jungkook sat next to me. The rest of the table was occupied by Yoongi and Namjoon.
"Did you get enough sleep last night?" Namjoon asked.
I could tell he knew that I was awake. I looked at my empty plate and then looked at him.
Jin was coming with a plate full of pancakes for me. He placed two on my plate and sat down to eat his. I had loved them as a child and I was thankful that Jin had made them for me.
"I'm sorry if I woke you up" I replied.
"Why are you sorry, I wasn't awake because of you. Your boyfriend here woke me up".
I almost choked on my pancake.  I coughed out and Namjoon realized his mistake. I looked at Jimin and he gave me a smirk. What was wrong with him?
Now the world thinks I'm his girlfriend and he knows how much I hate that idea, I'm sure he does.
I couldn't do anything as Taehyung handed me a glass of water.
Namjoon apologized and Jimin got up and went somewhere. It was a relief to see him leave.
He would always remain a male seducer. And maybe, I needed to get that into my thick head. No matter how much Taehyung says he is nice, he can't be. He's a celebrity and as one he will do what gives him attention. I felt the need to go to him but I knew just wanted that and I wouldn't give him that satisfaction.
I finished my breakfast and we set off for BigHit Entertainment company.
Jin told me that he wanted to give me a tour and they had to start practicing their new song. It was compulsory when you decide to stay with a celebrity. I had brought this upon myself. So I remained quite during the drive. Jin was nice to me.
When we arrived. He took me in and introduced me to their PD.
"Annyeonghaseyo PD-nim". I called bowing my head.
He chuckled. "Only the boys call me that". He suggested.
"Oh! Then shall I address you a PD-shi". I smiled at him. He was a jolly dude and he even allowed me to call him PD-nim. He allowed me to stay and watch their performance as long as I didn't bother them. He told me that if I needed anything, even a hotel room, he'd be more than happy to assist.
Taehyung took me aside after I was welcomed to live with the boys and then asked me a question that I didn't expect he would ever ask.
"How's she?"
"Who?"
"Kim".
"You mean her, she left and study's in America now". I replied.
His face dropped. He still had feelings for her. At this point, it served him right for not telling her but I felt bad for him too.
"Oppa, it's okay. Kim's your past now". I spoke.
"She believed in my dream too. After my father, it was you and then her and I liked her".
"Well, you lost your chance Romeo and that's why you're going to die without your Juliet, you're still single". I remarked.
"Aish... you are right. I need to find a girl. What about Jennie from BlackPink?" He asked.
"Taehyung oppa, you my best friend and only mine, I'll decide the right girl for you!" I exclaimed turning a deep red.
He looked into my eyes and read my expression with interest.
"You mean, you'll make sure that I remain single?" He mocked me.
"Yes Oppa!" I said.
He then stood up and went on the practice his new performance. I sat and watched them learn the steps. Jimin was looking at me. He winked and I turned away and walked to the hallway. He was getting on my nerves and his actions truly irritated me.
I hated that he should change so suddenly, sometimes he looked like an angel who descended and the next moment he's the snake in disguise.
I meant I liked this actions but I still wanted to make sure who the real Jimin was and then I'd see which side I'm more drawn to.
But I didn't find this side very impressive.