Stuck with Park Jimin

R.I.P to me. If I die or if I'm found dead in the morning. Know that you are responsible. Okay, I'm kidding! I love ARMY and I will wish the best for everything. It's a big day today that I'm writing this today and it's BTS's J-Hopes B-day. So I'd like to wish him a very happy birthday. But lets get on with the story.

After Jimin dragged me into his room. He locked the door.

Was that so I couldn't escape? What did he plan to do to me? He wouldn't kill me. That was impossible? He is so cute. But locking the door seems unimportant.

I stood in the corner as I took out my nightgown. It was a long green full sleeved gown with a round neck and large sleeves. It was long enough to make me slip If I wasn't careful.

I wanted to change but I dared not ask Jimin to turn his gaze away as I changed because I feared that he would peak.

I stood there hugging my nightgown to my chest and stared at Jimin.

He looked at me with a confused look and then he walked over.

Several meters away he stood quietly.

"Are you going to take a shower? Or can I rake first?"

"Huh?" I asked shaken out of my thoughts.

"Shower? Are you going to shower first?" He asked putting on his cute angelic smile.

"No, I already showered before the concert?" I said.

"Really? But aren't you even a bit sweaty?" He asked.

He could tell I was uncomfortable to be in a room with him and the night was long.

He smirked as he walked over to me and took the nightgown out of my hands.

He threw it on the bed.

I didn't budge. I felt a heavy weight on my legs.

Almost as if I had shackles around them and couldn't move for if I did, I'd never get far enough.

"You can take a shower. I'll stay out!" He said patting my shoulder like any old friend.

"No, I'm okay. I don't sweat", I lied.

I went over to the bed and sat folding my nightgown.

Jimin watched me and then he walked to the bathroom.

"I'm gonna take a shower, if you need anything. Just call me!" He said as he closed the door.

I was startled because the last part was highly inappropriate.

What if I was being kidnapped?

I don't want him rushing out wearing only a towel. That would just make him defenseless and I would have to end up saving him.

Jut as he went, my phone rang indicating a text message.

Hoseok Oppa:

Hey, having fun yet?

A/N:

No, I'm sitting out while Jimin's taking a shower.

Hoseok Oppa:

Is he? Can I come over?

A/N:

Jimin already tried to freeze me to death. And besides the doors locked!

He probably didn't want you or anyone to come in.

Hoseok Oppa:

Are you scared of Jimin all of a sudden?