Jimin senario#7 part 2

I woke up with a start as I realized that my head was resting on Jimin's shoulder. I quickly sat straight causing Jimin to stir and wake up.

"So, you're finally awake". Namjoon called from behind Jimin. I rubbed my eyes and smiled.

"Excuse me Jimin Oppa, but i need to use the lavatory". I said as I got up and left.

Jimin just nodded and gave me some space to squeeze through.

I got up and went to the lavatory, once inside I. Bolted the door.

How did that happen. Did I really put my head on Jimin's shoulder or was it him who did that.
Aish... what will I do about him. If he likes me that much, he needs to be him and tell me honestly. It's not like I'd stop seeing him but would I want to be with him? It would be awkward since I don't feel the same about him. I'm close but weren't not what you'd call best friends.

I came out after doing my bussiness.

I walked back and sat in Taehyung' seat.

"Yah, why are you in my seat?" He asked annoyance highlighting the creases on his forehead.

"Because, you made the mistake of getting up!" I exclaimed smiling stupidly at him.

Help me here! That was a stupid answer, right?

He took my seat and then I heard Jimin's voice. I looked around to see him standing by my seat.

"You left your makeup back in your seat, take it". He said in his usual soft voice.

I took it and he held my hand and fell to the floor of the plane.

I gasped and got out of my chair immediately to help him up.

His eyes were halfway closed illuminating the whites of his eyes. The color was drained from his face even his cheekbones seemed to show through his pallid skin almost as if his skin was barely even clinging to his face. His lips although plump were half opened and were brown and looked sick as if he was drained of blood.

(My hand let me specify was out of his weak grip by now).

I noticed a bite mark on his neck. Horrified as I was, it was a Vampires  bite. Poor little Jimin was drained of blood. I got up and called for help and Hoseok looked at me with thirst in his eyes. Taehyung got up and blocked my path. Yoongi came up behind me and held my arms.

I screamed but no one came to help. In fact, they all were dead like Jimin, they didn't seem to move at all. These seven... six demonic vampires had me in their clutches.

I knew I was next but then Robin popped out of nowhere and kicked Yoongi in the throat, he groaned in pain as he released me and I fell into Blue Beetles arms. He grabbed me and then fought Hoseok and Taehyung while making sure I as safe.

Impulse ran into Namjoon and knocked him out. He pulled me into his arms and threw me at I felt warm hand around my arms. I came into the embrace of Wonder Girl, my true reason to fan girl over a women hero. I admired her.

She and I fought them together and saved the plane from crashing by returning it to safety.
The passengers thanked us by returning to life and I thanked the justice team for their work as I felt a sharp pain on my neck and saw Jimin with blood dripping down his mouth!
I blacked out then and there!

No, that's not what happened! Jimin lay there as I called for help. The air hostess and Hoseok helped me carry him to the back seat and then we lay him down and helped him on the three seats which formed a bed. I sat down and took off his shoes. I began to massage his feet out of confusion. I thought the blood flow had stopped and I didn't want to be the cause if his death.