Hard luck

I woke up in the morning to Jungkook's bubbly voice. I knew without looking that he was waking me up.

"Jungkook-ah, What are you doing in my room?" I asked.

"You mean Jimin's room? You sure all everything you own for a night yours!" He exclaimed stroking my hand.

I got up and got freshen and we departed back home.

Presently.......

Jimin and I have talked a lot that Taehyung feels that it was wrong that I ever got to know the real him.

We are closer than any of the other members but I can still get a little uncomfortable, most of the thoughts I had about him have subsided and I'm more open to him now. I wonder if he knew that I heard what he said that night.
Truth is, I haven't told him that I know and I don't want to but I feel the same way, I can't lose him either.

He's a pure angel that descended to earth and a friend like him is not easy to find. I hope we never stop being friends.

Yoongi has been asking about what else happened even when I've told him enough 
already.

He adorable at that. I don't want to make up stories and lies about it being like the song "Just One Day", so I keep telling him that we had a proper sleepover.

It's surprising since he saw me being tickled by Jungkook and Jimin.

I had only three months left to spend with BTS but what happened after made me churn and wish I didn't visit them at all.

I woke up one morning and went to have breakfast. As I approached the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. Jin came in looking worried.

"What's wrong, you don't look so good today. Shall I make pancakes?" I asked. I'd cooked a couple of times but Jin always said that I should leave the cooking to him.

"You're mother called me and asked me why Taehyung had asked you to perform in a music video?" He replied.

I felt all sensations slip away then, the glass no longer felt like anything. The water tasted like nothing but sand and my throat felt so dry.
I felt as if I was sinking deeper and deeper into quicksand.

"Oppa, what did you say?" I asked looking at him.

"I said that we had no models and you were our only choice." He said.

"Upon which she bursted saying that you guys had no shame". He and I replied.

"What am I going to do, I told Taehyung oppa not to be so selfish. Now Eomma will kill me". I replied panicking around.

"Everything will be fine". Jin said as he brought me out.

"You look like you've seen a ghost!" Taehyung said and then cracked as his own joke.

"Laugh all you want, Eomma is coming and she's going to kill me and you. She's knows about the MV. You were wrong to talk to that magazine". I blurted out.

"So it's my fault now, you told me not to treat you like other models". He said sitting by me.
He took my hand and held it.

"What are you going to say?" He asked.

"I'm going to cry in huge tears as she drags me home and locks me on a tower with a magic wall around it so I never see you again". I said sarcasm rising in my voice.

"You'll have long hair like Rapunzel then, and I'll climb up your tower to rescue you". Jimin said cheerfully.

"Jimin-Shi, her Eomma is coming over and well, she's disappointed by the MV". Taehyung said as Jimin's face dropped.