Chapter 2

So I think it's safe to say that Cameron is one of the best looking ones out of all the guys... In my opinion at least. He could also be a complete douche, with all the fame and the crazy screaming girls always going after him. It's really easy to let it go to your head. I don't know though, what's the point anyway? He wouldn't even go for me, I'm probably not his type. Escaping my thoughts,  I notice I  should probably say something because they're all staring at me.

"Oh! Hey guys I'm Cat, like Claire said. Or Cathryn. Whichever works. Just don't call me Cathy... Please." I say with a  little laugh. I realize I'm rambling so I just look at Claire and the guys laugh, which causes me to blush a little bit. 

"So! What are you guys gunna do? Want to go get some food?" Claire asks them. Aaron, Carter and Matt say they were going to meet up with some people already and Hayes, Jack, the other Jack, and Shawn are going to go chill at the hotel. So that leaves us with Taylor (of course),  Nash and Cameron. 

"Alright, where are we going to eat?" Cameron asks us as we start walking to their limo. Nash shrugs his shoulders and Claire and Taylor are too busy flirting to hear what he said. So he turns to me and says, "Cat, where do you want to eat?" 

Aww he called me Cat. I don't know why but I got that really nervous, tingling feeling in my stomach when he said my name. Huh, havent had that in a long time...

"Umm let's go to Chick Fill A." 

"Finally a girl who can make a decision." he says with a laugh.

I smile and look down. Am I blushing? When I look up he is still staring at me and he smiles.  "I call dibs on sitting next to you in the limo." I laugh too and roll my eyes.

When we got outside the limo was parked a few cars down. Claire and I slide inside while the guys put the bags in the trunk.

"Didn't you drive here?" Cliare asks me. 

"Yeah but Jordan came with me and waited in the car so I just told him he can take it." She nods and says, " Is he still dating that one chick?"

"I don't think my brother really 'dates' anymore."

"Oh, I get you." She says with a little laugh.

The door opens to the limo and the guys come in. Taylor sits on the other side of Claire and Cameron sits on my other side with Nash next to him. 

"Do you guys want to drop your stuff off at my house and I can drive us to Chick Fill A?" Claire asks. 

"Yeah sounds good to me." Cameron says while putting his arm around the back of my seat. I look up at him and he smiles down at me, looking straight into my eyes, a little shock crossing his face. 

"Wow, you have really gorgeous eyes." 

I look down, blushing, and say, "Thanks, you have really gorgeous... Lips."

Hold on. Wait, WHAT?! Did I really just say that?? He starts laughing and says, "Thank you." 

Oh my gosh I'm such an idiot.