Chapter 9

Cat's POV:

I look up and make direct eye contact with Cameron. He looks kind of hurt... Or sad. I wonder what's wrong.

"Hey Jack, I'm going to see what's wrong with Cam. I'll talk to you later."

His face drops a little bit but he just nods and says, "Sure, see you later."

I get out of the hot tub and walk over to Cameron who was talking to Nash about something. "Hey what's wrong? You look upset."

"What? No I'm good, it's nothing." I raise my eyebrows at him becuase I know he's lying to me.

"We can just talk about it later."

I give him a pouty face and fold my arms across my chest like a little kid. He smiles and wraps his arms around my waist. "It's nothing, I promise."

I'm still pouting and he pulls me in closer so there's no space between our bodies. He leans down and whispers in my ear, "You look really cute when you pout."

Oh god, I give up. I start smiling and begin to turn away but he pulls me back and tilts my face up gently. I wrap my arms behind his neck again and he says, "Want to get out of here?"

My heart begins to beat faster and I couldn't speak, so I just nod my head yes. He runs over to our chair and grabs my shorts and 2 towels. "Let's go."

As we walk out, I catch a glimpse of Jack G.'s face. He looks... Kind of sad. What's wrong with him now? I shake it off and ask Cameron, "So why did you look so upset earlier?"

He doesn't answer and just keeps walking. He eventually looks at me but looks back forward after a second, seeing that I'm still waiting for him to answer me. I step in front of him to stop him from walking and give him the "tell me" look.

He sighs and says, "When I saw you and Jack in the hot tub I got, uhh, I got a little jealous. But I don't have any right right to be because we're not officially dating and you can do whatever you want. It just... Made me sad to think of you being with someone other than me..."

Oh my god that is so freaking sweet. My heart drops and I can't stand to see him this unhappy. He has his eyes closed and is looking down, not meeting my gaze so I touched his face softly and he looks up down into my eyes.

I put my hand on the back if his neck and I pull his face in closer to mine so I can kiss him. It was longer then our last kiss and it was just as amazing. When we break apart I say, "Don't worry, you already have me."