Chapter 20

Cat's POV:

Me and Cam are on the same team this time with Claire, Taylor and Nash. The other guys want Nicole on their team so we just split this way so they all have her.

Aaron's not really feeling good so he went up to his room early. On his way up we all say goodnight and that we hope he feels better. Shawn gets two shirts for the flags and Cam and I go hide ours. We run upstairs to the third floor and hide it in one of the laundry rooms.

On our way back down I say, "so how do you like Nicole?"

He looks down at me and says, "she's cool I guess. The guys really like her."

I laugh and say, "yeah they really do. I saw her looking at you more though."

Cam shrugs and puts his arm around me, "Can you blame her? I mean I'm gorgeous."

He's such a dork. I laugh and smack him. "Alright lets not get full of ourselves."

He laughs too and puts both arms around my waist, pulling me in and kisses me, "is someone getting jealous?"  he says and raises one eyebrow.

I roll my eyes and say, "shut up, not even."

"You know you're even cuter when you lie." He says with a smirk.

I start blushing and say "we better get downstairs, they're probably waiting for us."

When the game starts everyone runs in opposite directions and I run over to the other side and start looking for the flag. I couldn't find anything and I look up to see Matt running upstairs like a spaz. He trips on something and I hear Carter laugh at him. I laugh too and shake my head, then I search down here a little more but eventually give up and head upstairs.

Cameron's POV:

Where the hell did they hide their flag?? Cat texts me saying it's not on the first floor and I just checked the whole 2nd floor. She says she's going up to the 4th so I say I'll go up to 3rd.

When I get up there I see Shawn get in the elevator going down. I smirk because our flag is on this floor. Then I hear someone in the laundry room and a second later Nicole comes out with our flag.

She looks right at me and then starts sprinting. I run after her and before she could even reach the stairs I catch up to her and grab her around the waist. She tries to keep the flag from me but we're both laughing and before I know it we fall onto the floor and she lands on top of me.

We start laughing harder and just lay there for a second, catching our breath. When we calm down she still laying on top of me and I clear my throat, so she puts her hands on my chest and rolls off of me.

We both stand up and I snatch the flag out of her hand. She tries to get it back but I can easily hold her away with one arm. She sticks out her bottom lip and I just laugh.

"That's not going to work." I say with a smile.

Cat's POV:

I couldn't find the flag anywhere on four so I start walking down the stairs to 3. When I get down there I see Cam and Nicole fighting over our flag together. They fall onto the ground laughing and Nicole looks at him and bites her lip.

My stomach drops and suddenly I didn't want to play anymore... They were flirting hard core, Nicole always bites her lip when she likes a guy. She's even told me she always bites her lip because it drives guys crazy.

Ugh I knew it... I go to the room and lay down on the bed. I don't feel like talking to anyone so just get under the covers to go to bed.

Cameron's POV:

We get downstairs and I have our flag in my hand.

"We have to restart, I got our flag back." I say to everyone that's there.

The guys look at Nicole and she shrugs her shoulders. "Sorry, he's faster then me."

I laugh and say "I'll do hide it again and we'll start over"

I go up to the 5th floor this time and when I get back everyone's there waiting. Everyone except... "Hey does anyone know where Cat went?"

All the guys shrug and so does Nicole and Claire. Nobody's seen her.

"I think she went to the bathroom." Shawn says, "at least it looked like her."

I nod but I can't help but feel like she's not there. "Don't worry she'll be here. She probably didn't know that we're restarting. Let's go again." Carter says.

We all break apart again and Nicole says to me, "let's hope you hid it better this time." and winks at me. I laugh and go look for their flag.

After that game it was late so we all went back to our rooms. When I got to mine, I saw cat laying in one of the beds, asleep. So she wasn't there... Damn I knew it. I walk over to her to give her a kiss goodnight but it looks like she had been crying...