Chapter 13

Cameron's POV:

"So how serious are you and Cat?" Nash asks me while we walk over to get tickets.

I shrug my shoulders, "it's too early to tell I think. I mean I just met her today, but I really like her. I hope it last awhile honestly." He doesn't say anything and just looks forward.

"What?" I ask.

"Well Cam, she's graduating next week and going off to college soon. How exactly is that going to work?"

I never really thought about that. I look over at her and my stomach drops from the thought of not having her with me.

"I don't know man. I have time to think about it I guess."

He shrugs and says, "yeah for now. I just don't want to see you hurt like last time."

"She was different. She only liked me because I was 'Cameron Dallas'. We had nothing in common. Cat likes me for me. At least I think so..."

"Hopefully. I mean I can see a difference. She looks at you differently, and every time she does there's always a smile on her face."

A huge smile crosses my lips and I look at him, "Really?"

"Yeah," he says, "I see it all the time. Plus she didn't even really know who you were so she doesn't just like you because you're famous."

"Yeah that's true... Dude I can't even explain how much I care about her. I've only known her for a little while but I can't imagine not being with her. It's crazy." I say and shake my head.

"It sounds like love at first sight man." He says and raises his eyebrows.

I look over at her and smile again, "I think it is."

Cat's POV:

I don't even know what to think right now. I could tell Jack was flirting with me but I thought it was harmless. What am I supposed to do?

"How do you know he likes me?" I say hoping she was just joking around.

"Because after you and Cam left the pool he looked kind of sad so I went and sat by him in the hot tub. I asked him what was wrong and at first he wasn't going to tell me but he did eventually."

"And what'd he say?" I ask hoping it's not that bad.

"He said he wishes he didn't just go to the hotel right away and went with us for food instead, because then he might have had a shot with you instead of Cam..."

I feel so bad... I didn't even know. Suddenly my body fills with nerves, "Does Cam know??" I ask a little too loudly. I look around and nobody really noticed.

"No I don't think so. The only people that know are me, Jack J., Taylor and Nash. Nash only knows because Taylor told him. He has such a big mouth." She says shaking her head but smiling a little bit.

"Nash knows?? He's going to tell him. What do I do?"

"There's really nothing you can do... Do you even like Jack like that?" She says giving me a look.

"No I don't think so..." I think about it for a second and I just can't picture myself with him. Not after being with Cameron. Maybe if he asked me first but I love Cameron too much to even think about being with Jack.

Wait...

Did I just say love..?