Chapter 4: Friend zone

Chapter 4: Friendzone

A few months later Fiona got better from her injuries. Her cast had been removed 2 months later. She has been on therapy to walk properly and being able to move her arm. Hermione came to the orphanage to meet Aren."Persephone."Aren stood still in his place admiring Persephone beauty. His eyes looking at Persephone. He loves her since they are not related by blood. But still, he loves Persephone more than anything else. He was sure he will marry her that very moment.

Persephone smiled and he kissed her passionately. Fiona knocked on the door and caught them kissing. A feeling came to her a sad angry feeling. She pulled Aren away from Persephone."Aren! How could you do this to me?" A tear fell from her eye."You know that I never liked you since we were young."Aren can't help but watched her cry. He told her that she should not be obsessed with him."I loved you Aren everything that you are. But you never loved me back!" Fiona was telling the truth and he knows it. He only will date her because she forced him to."I must go." Persephone left them as they both let her go."Please stop arguing about our relationship." He told her she was mad and very stressed out. Aren started to think of a way so that Fiona would not forget her.

"I kissed that poor waiter girl. I like her more than you Fiona. You should move on. There are a lot of guys out there."She wiped her tears. Aren was about to leave when Fiona hugged him from his back.

"Don't leave me like this!" Aren faced her and look into her eyes."I'm going with you but I need to find Persephone. And there is nothing you could do about that."He left Fiona and began to look for Persephone. He went to the living room and she was sitting on the couch."Aren." She said his name. He knows her situation earlier was uncomfortable for her. "I wish she never liked me since she is so obsessive after the day I saved her from falling when we were younger."

Aren sat beside her and took her hand and placed it on top of his. "Let's get away from her for a while she seemed to be still crying upstairs." Aren looked at her face she was smiling and he smiled at her too. "Where are we going Persephone?" He fixed his messed up blonde hair."Let's walk since your apartment is near." He kissed her on her cheek. Gabriella went out of her room and saw Aren and Persephone together."You both look cute together. Violet has a problem."Gabriella went to Aren and took his hand leading to Violet's room.

"I heard her asking for water but she looks like she is still unable to move for weeks. I think you should call a doctor while I get a glass of water for her. You both should help sitting her up." Persephone sat her up while Aren called the Ambulance. Gabriella saw Luke playing video games at his room while the door is open."Luke, can you check on Denver the owner of this orphanage?" Denver was on his lazy days and lived nearby the orphanage. "Sure Gab I just need to finish my game."The owner only slept, ate and use the bathroom doing nothing much but watching tv and reading old stories of fairies and magazines that are 5 years old.

Gabriella grabs a glass from the kitchen and gets water from the dispenser. She walked to the Violets room. Violet needed help from Gabriella to let her sip while Gabriella was holding the glass slowly tilting it. The ambulance came and took Violet to the Hospital and Gabriella was getting ready to go to the hospital soon after the ambulance left."I'll visit her, you two lovebirds must leave before Fiona comes down. She is really upset." Aren and Persephone left the orphanage swiftly. They walked to the building and found Dirk sitting on the fronts steps."Dirk, why are you here?" Persephone said observing him. He glanced at her and replied.

"You are needed to find the dragon before the Master of Magic finds you."Aren told her that he should be the one finding the dragon."Aren you can't find dragons easily. Unless you have what I have."Persephone gets the small chain around her neck he saw a silver pendant showing a dragon's head."This has magic that can make you see the dragons. They are not everywhere they are only found in Virgin forests. So few people are there but can never see them."Dirk stands up and walks behind them. They all waited for Persephone to finish typing the passcode 935426.

The door automatically opened by itself. She went in along with Aren and his uncle inside."I was thinking that we should watch a movie together. But I am about to pack my things for finding the rarest color of a dragon the golden dragon." After climbing the stairs to the fourth floor she opened another door and went inside. And went inside her bedroom to pack some clothes, a tent, some food like noodles and a flashlight.
"Persephone I wish I could go with you." Aren was leaning on her closed bedroom door inside her bedroom. She zips the bag and placed it beside the closet by the wall. "I'll be leaving tomorrow." She placed her hand on his cheek and smiled then she removes her hand then fixes her dark brown hair.

"I cannot find the dragon during the afternoon or daytime. It would be hard since the magic only works on night time and I feel sleepy today."Aren smiled and begins to think she will watch a movie with her. "So today I must sleep I will be needing enough energy to climb the mountain to go in a cave to bring the dragon at the orphanage. Can you sleep beside me Aren?" Dirk opened the door and Aren was already sitting on Persephone's queen-sized bed. Dirk looked at Aren wondering if he will sleep with Persephone or not."Sure Persephone I don't want to deal with Fiona in the orphanage."She smiled at him. Dirk's phone rang and he answered it."Hello, Yes I am her uncle..what?" He looked shocked.

"Diana is in trouble the witch gone mad at her because she stole the parchment paper on how to destroy the mermaid jewel," Dirk said he is worried about his niece. Damien is the one who informed them he has an infatuation over Diana.