Chapter 23: New Friends

"You have to call the pirate with the flute."Aren then noticed she kept touching her lips she was disgusted when Ian kissed her. "Sure at least your the first person I kissed Aren." She then gets the flute from her pocket. "Do you know how to use that? I really don't know how myself."She played the flute and the ice ship rose up out of the sea in front of them causing big splashes. "Captain they are there." Blaire points his wing in a distance. "Not here over there turn to the left a bit!" Captain David Farley saw guessing how he will stop the ship the brakes must have been broken he thought. Even the wheel steers the opposite direction when he turns it. Persephone uses her magic to fix the ice ship. "Felicita Sarcoma Trinidad."

She spoke softly the ship moved the right direction. David Farley went down to get off his ship to thank Persephone for her magic. If she did not help they might have crashed into an iceberg. "Aren, Persephone I need something you borrowed. Please give it back to me." He reaches for his flute so he can protect it from breakages. They all went to the ice ship it was a majestic sight. Traveling back to Rosefield, America all of them are in the southern ocean of America so it's quite far.

"Aren." He knew it was Diana speaking, but he opened his eyes she wasn't there. "I'm not feeling well and I don't know how to get out of the witch's control." Diana whispered to him even if she is far away he heard her voice in his head."Why? What happened to you?" Diana then sighed she did not want him to know what happened but she decided to tell him. "Damien did something to me, I did everything I could to stop him but he tied me up and did all that he wanted." Aren then got worried for her he did not know anything happening to her. So he tried to ask her but she never spoke to him again. "I love you Aren, I don't wanna lose you and I wanna hold your hand," Persephone said as he was sitting crossing his arms and legs. Blaire flew near him and laughed out loud. What is he laughing at? "You two need a room. Can I request something?"Both of them nodded and Blaire continued. "I want you both to have a date and kiss like it never stops." He then laughed thinking they will make out then do lovemaking. Persephone sees someone waving at them at a small boat. It was a very old woman with her husband and children. All wearing 90's clothing, the old maiden had grey hair like her husband. Both of her identical twins were boys with similar black hair color. "OUR BOAT IS ABOUT TO SINK!P LEASE HELP US HERE!" She was shaking since waves splashing at her along with flood that reached their knees. Persephone and Aren got a rope so they can pull them closer to the ladder of the boat. When they did pull them the old woman introduced herself. "My-name-is-Felisha Dela Cruz and this is Edward and Charlie and my husband Carlos." She smiled and thanked them. "Who are they? I did not hear that old lady over there." The old woman was a Filipino with great kindness and generosity. She repeated her introduction. And Blaire laughed again.
"Haha! I think you guys are so cool. Your family is all oldies." He said with big joy and good aura. The sun and moon are shown like an eclipse everyone was in awe. A spirit came to them telling them the frost Jewel must be broken soon. It was the thousand years old mermaid. Aren was warned that if the mermaid jewel and frost Jewel are combined it will be the end of the whole world. They all ate their lunch but their food supplies are lessened. Persephone brings out her food pills she asked if they want their hunger to go away it will help make them full. They decided to eat cold noodles since they don't want any side effects even though there are none.
The time flies so fast and the day ended when they arrived at their destination. The Dela Cruz family bids goodbye with grins on their faces of appreciation. Persephone and Aren decided to have children so they slept the night together. Aren and Persephone are not married yet but they did their honeymoon quite early. Both are the happiest people on earth.