Chapter 14: A Back Story

Chapter 14: A Back story

"Come". Ben said he kissed Anna on the cheek. Ana stood still. "Ben I'm sorry I cannot come to the jade island with you." Ben was sad he kissed her on the lips. "You are pregnant! You must come with me."She touched her stomach. "You should leave without me."She then cried. "I will name our baby Luna and Mitchelle I found out they are girls. They would grow to be a half Marcausians." Ben had tears on his face. "My real name is Kyle. Goodbye Anna."He left her riding the broomstick. Anna ran away she was crying she wanted to come with him but she had a secret. She is secretly obsessed with Aren. She is the sister of Fiona. The witch cursed both of them to be in love with Aren. Both of them will try their best to win Aren's heart and cut it out of Aren. Anna went to an orphanage Gabriella saw her. "Where is Aren?" Gabriella looked at her she looked pregnant with twins. She had blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. "Aren is with his dad." Anna grabs Gabriella's hand. "Tell me where they are." Anna removed her hand from her grip. "I don't know you may come in instead. I will make you some matcha tea."Anna felt her water broke. "What date is it?" She asked then Gabriella got worried she does not know how to help Anna. "It February 14, 2027." She brought Anna in the orphanage. "Gabriella, who is that?" Fiona asked she went shocked to see her sister pregnant. "Anna?"Anna was giving a push to let her babies out. "Who is the father?" Anna looked at her younger sister. "Kyle Solo. But I rather have a son or daughter with Aren." Fiona was separated from her sister after the witch gave her to a different orphanage. They never saw each other since then until now. " You had been raped with our old neighbor's son in the jade island ?" She remembers Kyle and Anna had some attraction for each other. "Still wanna kiss Aren's lips that's why you are here right?" Anna was just screaming to release her babies. "Kind of... I really want to have a child with him. I also wanna rip his heart out of his chest."The two babies went out of her Anna slept. "They are baby girls," Gabriella said softly as she carried one of the baby girls. "Fiona carries the other baby please."Fiona carried the other child. Fiona asked Gabriella to place the baby in the crib. But Gabriella refused since she is still happy to carry the newborn. When she got tired she placed the baby in the crib. "Let's go to sleep Fiona," Gabriella said and hold Fiona's hand to go in Fiona's room. Fiona went in while Gabriella closed the door. When Fiona sat on her bed she remembers Kyle. Kyle was never kind to her she was abused by him when she was 7 years old. She used to hide from Kyle. Her sister never knew what Kyle did to her. He molested her, raped her, and made her cry.

Kyle had her virginity but never attempted to control her mind even though he is a male Karine. He set her free since he loved her sister.  Fiona had a tear on her face as she remembers the day she was raped, hurt and molested at the age of 8. Kyle was older than her about a year. He had a scar on his cheek when he had a fight with his ex-girlfriend Sabrina. Kyle had wings and mushroom-like hair. He had penetrating eyes.

Flashback.

"Fiona come with me." He said since Fiona was scared of him she obeyed him. "Kyle where are we going?" Kyle grabbed her hand. "Somewhere I dream to do things to you at and make you happy."Fiona walked with him for a while until they reached an old huge Mug shaped house with a room on it. "We are here," he said and carried Fiona. "Put me down!" Fiona started hitting him. They went inside the house. He placed her on a bed and tied her up. He cuts her white simple dress and removed it from her body even her underwear. He started to molest her by touching her. He kissed her and then he started to remove his shirt and torn her clothing. He raped her and Fiona cried and screamed. He slapped her and then he kissed her lips. When he was done he gave her his extra clothes which were a large white shirt.  "Dress up don't tell anyone I did this to you." He untied her and she started to dress up. "I can control you but I want you must keep your mouth shut about what happened today." Fiona ran out of the house. Suddenly her belly grew she was pregnant and her belly grew very fast. Scared that her mother might find out. She gave birth to the baby. She carried her baby safely in her arms. "Your dad is a terrible man but I love you." She saw Kyle walking down the hill to her. He approached her and saw the baby he made with her. "I'm sorry Fiona you were so beautiful I was not able to control myself."Fiona cried.
"I'm so young I hate you, Kyle...You take care of this child since you made this mistake." Kyle took the baby from her. "What shall you name this baby?" He said carrying his child. "Is he a boy or a girl?" Fiona asked him. "A boy." He said he noticed it was a boy by the looks of the newborn child. "Name him Gale Solo." She said and she slept under the tree. When she woke up Kyle was gone. She stands up and got worried her mother was finding her. She ran to the old cave they live in. "Where were you?!!" The witch said. "I was with Kyle he..."She was not able to say rape but the witch knew the next word at once. " He raped you? Karine automatically gains children in one day. Where is my granddaughter or son?" The witch knew this since Kai her apprentice was a Karine and knew his wife was only pregnant for a day. "He is with his father."
End of Flashback.
Fiona lied down. She saw the star stickers on the ceiling that glowed in the dark. She hoped her son would forgive her for not taking care of him. Tears began to fall from her eyes. Then she heard a noise coming from the window. She looked and then saw the guy she met before. After all these years. He took her son now what does he want?