Chapter 21: Frustrated Murder

Persephone and Aren arrived at the beach of Jade Island.
They both hold the hands of each other they are free and happy.

Aren's point of view.

I was walking on the shore searching for a certain seaweed to eat but found nothing. The seaweed I'm looking for is the only seaweed that can make me breathe underwater for a day around 12 hours to breath. He needs to go underwater so that he can enter the ship that leads to Jade Island. Persephone is helping him find the seaweeds. She wants Aren to defeat the witches and wizards that plan to get all the powers of Jade Island. Diana teleported and she held a knife. Her eyes were not the same she had yellowish-red and orange color in her eyes. She isn't happy she's almost crying.
"AREN!!!!!" She charged at them she stabbed Persephone at her stomach as she was about to stab Aren. She stopped she was stopping herself for killing her half brother.
She then felt fear of losing her brother. "Go! Go away from me I do not want to hurt you." She pushed him away. Aren left her to go for Persephone who has a stab wound at her belly. Diana teleported back to the Sorcerer's cave.
"Aren give me the Jewel and place it-."
She pointed at the wound he did as what she said. The Jewel glowed from bright blue to purple. She felt the pain going away for her in just an hour.
This was the hour she started to feel better. He saw Persephone had her wound healed and was happy. He forgave his sister no matter what she did.
"Aren please don't go near Diana."She thought of how hard they will be going through when they are in the war. She hopes Aren would survive and defeat the witch. Then someone came it was an old man in dress robes he had a tall hat and a long grey hair.
"Who is this guy coming near us?"

Diana's point of view.
"Diana." The witch used her wand for a spell on the potion. It was a hardest to memorize and say the enchantment.
I know it like the back of her hand once it was said wrongly it can be a disaster if someone drinks it. It is a Lucky potion that can heal and has a hint of some love potions. It can make you lucky, healed and fall in love with the third person you see. "Ian wants to see her he wants to talk to you." The Enchantress waited for her husband, Davis Miller. She wasn't done with the spell yet so she thought he might come soon I thought.
"Fiona hey how are you? Your mother is busy so don't disturb her." Kyle brought Fiona here last week. He thought he could marry her but she was still dating Brent Alexi. I'm really annoyed with Ian and Damien they keep talking and fighting about Persephone. I don't like their plans, after all, it was always their favorite topics. Now that I see Damien in front of a door he was grinning ear to ear his arms crossed. He seems to have other plans not just about Persephone. I look in his eyes it seems to be flirty it meant he is going to do something to me. "I wanna kiss you but maybe even get a room with you."
I look at him giving a disgusted look I don't have any experience in kissing but I don't like him to be my first kiss. "Yuck Damien not even in your wildest dreams!"He then pulled me closer using his hand stared into my eyes. "I like you more than Persephone. Are we mutual?" He grinned I was mad at him I told him no and he still wanted to kiss me. He let his head tilt his face going near my face close enough to kiss me. Ian came in the room his eyes are sad he might have witnessed what I have done to Persephone. "Why the hell you did that to the love of my life!"He was sad and very mad at me he pulled me away from Damien. He grabbed my shirt tightly with one hand. "One more time you hurt her I will surely kill you with this." He showed a gun then gave me a gold bullet that means I might become his target. I went to the garden and fed the Fookianleos with green steak the sauce was green. It was finished then they wanted more but there are no more animals to kill and sauce ingredients to cook. So I left them Ian went out of our Lair so he can have some fresh air. Damien was in front of me he smiles then takes my hand. "Let go of me!" He held it tightly. He brought me to a part of the Lair it was a dining table and chairs romantically decorated. Candles lit there is also a bouquet of fuchsia flowers as a centerpiece also silver plates with gold spoons and forks. "Do you like what I prepared?" I was about to say no since I hated him he actually he gave me my favorite flowers those were tulips. "I like these, I like what you prepared but I still hate you." He was about to kiss me so I pushed him away he did not like the way I pushed him. He then sat on the chair near him the chair was facing mine. I admire the bright red tulips he actually knows me well he then calls Ian. "I have something for you." Ian walks in with a puppy he carried it was a corgi that had golden brown ears. "She is yours now." He then let Ian places the puppy on the floor she was smelling and licking my feet. He loves giving surprises to me but I hate the fact he is dating me. "Your gorgeous Diana I love you with all my heart."He hugged me so I felt his warm embraced I did not hug him back. "Let's have dinner. What food do you want? Ian will make it he collects many ingredients in his kitchen." I did not answer I am not interested in having dinner with him even though I'm hungry. "You know Damien what you're doing is sweet but I'm not hungry." Ian brought all the delicious dinner in a tray. "I hope you like Linguine Bolognese or Pesto spaghetti both has bacon and fried chicken."He smiled he also know my favorite food because of the enchantress. I cannot refuse his offer to eat with him since my favorite dish is served. We ate and have fun together even my hate was removed.
What is Aren going to do to defeat the witch?