Chapter 1: How it all began?

How it all began?

Ayesha stands in the corner of the room. Her hair was light brown with a touch of gold when the sunlight shines on her hair, and her eyes are hazel brown. She looked very innocent and beautiful. But deep down inside her, she's the evilest person you can ever imagine. Looking from the far end of the room and watching her husband teaching her daughters how to practice and use their magical powers, by making potions and spells. They look perfect...A father bonding with his daughters. Ayesha was waiting for something, her eyes then turned red. Her ears became sharper. She feels hungry for Karine flesh or human meat. "Fiona, Anna, and Davis... I will go out and hunt a Karine for us to eat. I am excited to cook a delicious meal for us."
She smiled and went out of the ancient cave. She saw Zandra and Katharina in front of the cave. Her eyes were now fixed on Zandra. Zandra is the sister of Liam, the husband of Katharina. Liam is also a Marcausian while his half-sister is a Karine.
But Liam never thinks his half-sister as food because of her witch blood. Katharina was a daughter of the most famous mermaid, named Serena. She is now pregnant with a half-mermaid half-witch.
"Katharina is in labor... tomorrow we need a Serela potion for her safe delivery of her baby," Zandra told Ayesha. But then Ayesha told them that she will make the potion in one condition, she wanted Zandra in exchange for her most valuable potion. Secretly she whispered to Katharina her condition so that Zandra will not overhear their conversation. "If you let me have Zandra, as a meal for my family, I will make your potion. I need an answer now 'coz I am really starving." Katharina disagreed. "I don't want you to kill my sister in law for me and my baby just to live. I would rather die giving birth than let someone die or sacrifice for me."
The witch then smirked, she had thought of another condition. "Fine, but since I knew you are going to have a powerful half-breed daughter, I will make her as my apprentice and she must marry my slave, Ian."
The face of Katharina changed. At first, she looked so worried, but all of a sudden, she became very sad. She knew that, once her daughter is an apprentice, she will never have a chance to see her daughter again. The same with her husband, he will never have a chance to see or hold his daughter in his lifetime.
Katharina have no choice but to agree to the second condition. She must agree to give up her daughter or else she and her daughter will not survive during childbirth...both of them will die. Katharina agreed to give up her daughter to save her life and her precious baby. She begged Ayesha to allow her at least to give her newborn baby daughter's name, Persephone of which Ayesha readily agreed.
Ayesha went back to their cave disappointed and very unhappy for she was unable to bring their favorite food for her family. Her hunger was getting worst. Therefore, she asked Katharina and Zandra to go home with her and guided them to a room where they will wait for an hour for her to be able to prepare an alternative food for herself and her family and give her enough time to gather all the ingredients needed to make the potion. Katharina and Zandra patiently waited for Ayesha to come back inside the waiting room with the potion. Both felt bad too, very unhappy and shocked for what just happened a while ago...they never thought that once the precious baby Persephone is born, Ayesha will take her away.

"I will miss my daughter until my dying breath." She cried while waiting for Ayesha to finished brewing the magical potion. Ayesha mixes her fuzzy wick, a bit of salt, 1 starfish, and Serekel. She then gets her wand from the pocket of her black dress. "The master of the sea, may you save the life thee, for the life of the mother shall live, Her daughter is saved from death." She smiled then pours seawater, sea urchin, seaweed, and green tea into the cauldron. She mixed everything together. She crushed the ingredients using her magic. "Velich Crux." She said softly. Her potion was finished. Finally, she pours everything into the vial and went back to the waiting room where Katharina and Zandra were waiting for her. Ayesha handed it to Katharina. Katharina drank it then hurriedly went home along with Zandra to prepare herself and the things they needed while giving birth.