Chapter: 8 A Cursed Maiden

Authors note:
Steal my girl by One direction has been related on how beautiful Sarah is and alot of guys had heads over heels on her.
Klarisse was running she was scared her eyes bloodshot red and she was skinnier than before.Sarah saw her she wanted to shout her name and call her but she knows there was a problem."George."Sarah was sitting on a bench she is at the Park she noticed George was walking his dog so she decided to call him."Hi Sarah"he said while walking with his siberian husky. He loved dogs but he had a hard time taking care of them."Have you seen Klarisse pass this way?"He nodded she found out that her friend is still alive. I need to tell Dirk at once was what she thought."Sarah I can find her and bring her to you if you like." She smiled a smile he had not seen in years since they thought Klarisse was dead."Thank you." A tear suddenly drop from her left eye."I want you to get Dirk's contact number first." He then walks away from her and went to a shop that is selling phone books nearby the park. He opened the book which is where he knew Dirk had lived and looks for the D section. At last he found it he gets a paper and pen and he scribbled the numbers on the paper as he writes.

0971 988 694

"Got it!" He said out loud he ran out of the store as his dog followed him. He gave Sarah the paper and she told him she wanted to borrow his phone. She likes to leave her phone at home since she lost her other phone before. He told her that he also want to date her today. She agreed. They will both have dinner later. He bid her goodbye and kissed her on the cheek. She had long black hair her skin pale as white. Some call her snow white when she was younger. George had strawberry brown hair like his mother Ginny and green eyes. He always loved Sarah and was obedient to her since they where 16. Everybody liked Sarah and wanted to date her. Only Klarisse hated her at first when they where at Milard Highschool. They did not talk much until the day Sarah found out Klarisse is a vampire.Ever since then she made her agree to be friends with her.George asked her on a date woth her after befriending  We Klarisse. She is now walking home at Pivet drive Blk 31 Lot 2 London St. She gets her key under a flower pot. And opens the front door of her house.She then saw a girl sitting on her couch. It was her daughter she had with George. But she does not tell him they have a daughter.Because she want to know if he will be a good father before she tells her.Her daughter had broken bones including her spinal cord is broken. Now she gets the paper in her pocket and dialed the phone number. "Hello Dirk I saw Klarisse this morning." Dirk told her that he did not know Klarisse was still alive.He thinks it is imposible since the witch used a killing curse. "Im going to meet you there." Dirk was at the old abandoned building the Miral Academia. "Riley, Mommy is going to be at a School. Nurse Arianne is going to take care of you."The little girl smiled.She called Arianne and left the house. She is afraid that Klarisse might have forgotten her. She is scared of oblivion ever since her mother forgotten her when she was about to die.The last moment with her mom was when her mother said that who the hell are you!?! Then her mother fall asleep and noticed her breathing stopped.Ever since then she went to a Psychiatrist that helped her last year. And it helped her for coping on her mother's death. She takes meds for anti depressants.She left the house and walked to the abandoned Miral Academia building. She was happy she was on time when she arrived. She looks inside and smirked holding her purse tightly in her hands.