Chapter 28 Back to Normal

Chapter 28: Back to Normal

Captain David Farley wishes his partner in crime would not just be a plain old parrot he always getting annoyed by. He smiled knowing Aren had done his destiny to save all of mankind. He saw Diana's baby along with Persephone. None of them seem to notice that both babies had a birthmark like a shape of a moon and the other has a son.

Only the Captain can see the birthmark on the babies' arms. Are the babies destined to be together in the end? He looked at Blaire who was hysterically laughing. Why? Well, she imagined herself being able to eat, sleep, drink, and enjoying his life with the Captain.

The problem is he might never be able to live normally like a person. Her life would be like a parrot's life. Not to mention how messy she poops or how annoying a parrot sounds to David. It did not matter to her if she won't become human again.

All she thinks of now was that his friends now have babies and families of their own. No one else is closer to him than David. Only Aren and Persephone are his only friends not that close to him. Persephone was happy when she and Aren married. That was the same dream of Blaire, getting married to David and having the rest of her life with him. She also thinks she might lay eggs sometimes.

Oh, how funny would it be to have a half parrot and half human baby chicks? The captain remembers how to break the curse for Blaire. "Blaire, Aren can give us one of the three wishes we wanted."

He watched Blaire coming to him. He then started to see why Blaire was laughing. He was daydreaming of a funny story. He thought of being Blaire's boyfriend. Everyone was far away from the Captain with his parrot.

All seem to be busy while both of them are enjoying their way to death soon. Every time they think of death they think of peace and reality. Until Blaire arrived beside the arm of the ice bench. "Ahoy Captain, what did you say again?"

The parrot did not hear a part of what the captain said so she wanted him to say it crystal clear this time. He repeated what he said also, Blaire was so happy she flew in circles rejoicing what happened

"Wait! We won the battle against the witch! I can be human again yippee!!" They then went where Aren now lives. He now lives in a small house while a castle is being built by Karine slaves.

"Hi Aren!" Both of them greeted. Aren smiled at David Farley along with Blaire. They explained about the magic wishes that can be granted. They only needed to say is; I wish I may, I wish I might let my heart's dream come true this time. Then a fairy will arrive, she will grant the wishes and make curses removed from anyone's life.

"I wish I may, I wish I might let my heart's dream come true tonight!" Aren raised his eyebrows when he saw the beautiful glowing fairy. The problem was it just shown a mirror with the fairy inside. "Hey I'm sorry I can't come in person; someone stole my teleportation spell book!" Anyway, she had a mirror as a representative which was kind of awkward to see it floating in front of you.

"It's okay miss fairy we can say our wish in front of this mirror right?" The fairy nodded with a smirk. "Please state your wish now I'm in a hurry since my father is going to have a celebration right now," Aren told her he wished Blaire was her normal self, he wished his daughters won't experience the curse of a Karine, he then wished for his mother won't experience any more curses.

"Wow! what an easy wish, the problem was your daughters have a fate that they may experience. They have a future which they will kill each other over someone. But I hope you know there are two prices for the three wishes." The mirror was gone it got self-destructed. This made

Persephone mad since she was the one who always cleans the house. "Aren can you clean that for me? "Then he cleaned, suddenly Blaire transformed back to his human self. Sparkles surrounded him along with bright lights. It disappears while revealing what he really looks like. She smiled, her face was nice, her eyes are black, her skin is dark brown. Her body was skinny and looks frail. "Blaire, your human again!" He rejoiced and they become happy with each other. Blaire and the Captain returned to the Land of the dead. Both rested in peace in their rightful place. Aren was happy for them.