Chapter 27: The Great War

THE GREAT WAR OF GOOD AND EVIL MAGIC.
There are two mermaids living deep into the ocean. One was kind-hearted and one with a rotten attitude. Both love one another along with their mother. Francesca Ouano was a smart and confident woman who is now a widow. Her husband died in a battle. Serenity and Arabelle Ouano are both beautiful and bright. Arabelle was friends with Persephone, Diana, and Aren but I didn't mention her without an introduction. While her sister Serenity, never met Aren, Diana or Persephone.
Both sisters have a different attitude Serenity is kind while Arabelle is a bit rude. The two get along with each other a lot they share things with each other even stories. One day Serenity met Aren by giving him a seaweed. Since she notices him looking down at the sea eager to swim. She swam deeply and gets it along with its roots. She went up above the sea crawling to the cold frozen ice ship. She slipped her hand but it was alright she gripped a part of the thorn-like ice. Her hand got a bit scratched by the ice. When she was on the ship her tail was beautiful with a red and orange color. Her eyes glowed as shiny silver. He was mesmerized but he like Persephone's beauty more.

She gave him the seaweed with a smile and left him dumbfounded. She greeted her sister and told her what happened. Her sister actually met her first love but she didn't know his name. She saved her memory and place it in a box by extracting it with magic. She wanted to forget it since the feelings gave her butterflies or sugar rush. Who is he? Is he even human or Karine? She thought it did not make sense. She let her sister watched her memory from the box. Her sister smiled she too fell madly in love with him.

Aren's Point of view

He watched the sky from a distance he knew Persephone would say something to him.
"Let's break up, "Persephone told Arenas they traveled again to Jade Island.
"I'm sorry we can't." Then he gave her back the Jewel that his father returned he continued to tell the reason he still loves her. "The first jewel is with my mom. I don't want to lose you. I love you to the moon and back for eternity my love." She then disagreed even though she loved him with all her heart she disagreed to not break up with him. She loves him but she has a secret that he should not know. She is pregnant with his baby girls she vomited and checked. She just wants to surprise him someday. She wishes a break up soon with him. She has a problem since Aren has the possibility to die. "You'll never know what will happen next Aren."
She smiled they kissed each other.
The waves splashing soaking them in seawater that.
"I love you my precious gem."She meant everything to Aren. But she remains calm to not burst out her true feelings."My heart full of your love and would last for an eternity."She smiled it ended up with a hug that felt like the last day of the world.

Their hug broke, Aren agreed to break up with Persephone even it breaks his own heart.
They arrived at the right spot at the sea where their destiny lies within. Both ate a hilky seaweed swallowed it slowly it tasted like green tea or Japanese seaweeds.

"Let's jump off this ship!"Persephone nodded her head as she held his hand. "Yes! We can breathe since we ate the seaweed." Both jump into the blue sea. They swam into the abyss of the sea. The seaweed helped them both since they are going deep down the sea.
When they arrived the beauty of the island was green and blue, sky while colors change frequently. There was no sun or stars it was plain colors. Hundreds of the wizards and witches ready to attack them. Only both of them needs to fight them. Persephone has magic while Aren turned into a ferocious wolf. He scratched a few witches. Persephone used a poison spell and mermaid's Jewel that killed half of all the wizards and witches.

Aren killed many biting and scratching the necks or other parts of the enemy's body. Until one witch and a wizard were left behind Ayesha and her husband, Davis Miller. Some witches and wizards ran who teleported to escape. All was left was the six of them that needed to fight each other. Ayesha looked so serious it can scare anyone who. Her prisoners, Queen of Karine and other people of Jade Island were all in one cage near them. The queen had been very hungry, ill and wounded that worried her sons Ian and Damien.