Chapter 3

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Rihanna was laughing at something Blue said. The smile on her face made me smile and I walked over to them.

"Morning Bey." Rihanna stood up got a plate and handed it to me.

I gave her a small smile and Blue said "Good morning."with a mouth full of pancakes. I laughed slightly at her and shook my head. I sat next to her and dug into my food. These pancakes where amazing. I sighed once I was done my mind was racing.

I can't believe him. What is not okay with me? Do I work too much? No he's busier than me. Am I not sexual enough? No I always try to sex him, but he shuts me down. Oh my shit does my vahina smell weird. I widened my eyes.

I guess I was staring at my plate too long cause Rihanna was waving her hand in my face.

"Huh?" I asked snapping out of my trance.

"You okay mama B? You seem a bit out if it right now." She gave me a small smile; I blushed.

"Yea just," I looked around and saw Blue was gone.

"She's putting on a swimsuit." Rih answered.

"I just kicked Jay out. He slept with another nanny I was going to hire."

"Oh shit." Her eyes widened and she covered her mouth.

She's so cute.

"Yea so I'm just thinking why does he do it."

"Hold up "does it?" He's done this more than once?"

"Yeah twice." I said biting my lip and looking down.

"Sweetie you need to put him in his place if you don't he'll think that it's okay and every time he fucks up you'll let him right back in." She said lifting my head gently from my chin.

A tear fell from my eyes and she actually kissed it away.

"No crying he's not worth it." She pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah I know, but it's kinda hard. We've been together for nearly 9 years. I just don't want to be alone." I put my chin on the crook of her neck breathing in her soft flowery trying to calm down.

"You aren't alone I got you and Blue gots you. Kelly, your momma, and your daddy do too. I know we just met, but I'll help you to the best of my abilities."

"What I'd Blue hates me? What if she wants to stay with him? What if-" She cut me off.

"Blue is too young to understand some stuff. So don't cloud you mind with what if questions you got other shit to worry about." She pulled back slowly and I nodded.

She wiped my puffy assumingly red eyes with a napkin.

Blue burst through the door and we jumped. She giggled and said "I'm ready."

"Where's your pool toys?" I asked her and she made a 'o' face running to go get them.

I laughed and turned to Rihanna.

"We need to a talk more, but a bit later. About your living arrangements and this trip. Jay booked us a trip to the coast mountains as like a romantic getaway, but I want to still go if not that's a huge waste of money;  we don't get refunds. Plus we we're getting the best treatment with food, massages, there's a kids house for Blue. Not that she'd ever go, but still." I helped her clear the plates and load the dish washer.

"I'm down let's go. So what about my living arrangement?" She closed the dish washer and turned to me.

"We need to decorate your room and get your car from the shop. You also need to get your clothes from your old place."

"This is true." She nodded and Blue came back.

"Let's go BB." I picked her up and her inflatable unicorn floatie.

I brought her out back to the pool and set her floatie in the pool and toughed the water. It was warm ish. I set her in the pool and went back inside to get her dolls. They we're on the kitchen counter I snatched them real quick and went back out to her. I gave her the toys and started playing with her.

A few minuets later the door opened and Rihanna came out. Just wow.

"Well imma go change Blue I'll be back in a minuet

"Well imma go change Blue I'll be back in a minuet." I said getting up going up to my room.

I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. I rushed to change and went back.

We played around for what felt like forever, but was really about three hours

"Mama I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Ok come on." I swam to the end of the pool and helped her out.

I dried her off a bit and opened the door for her. She ran ahead of me to the bathroom. After she was come I went to tell Rih we we're leaving to go to the store.

"Oh okay. I'll come too."

"Okay well be ready in 30."

I went to my room and got my clothes out. I dashed to Blues room pulled out her outfit and brought it to mine to iron. I ran her bath water in my room and helped her undress. After she was done I slid her clothes on real quick and let her go.

"Blue please don't wrinkle your clothes before we have to leave." I warned her setting my clothes on my bed.

"Okay mama." She smiled and ran off to her room.

I went to the bathroom and took my shower swiftly. Afterwards I got dressed and blow-dried my hair. I straightened it and did natural looking make up before going to Blues room to get her. She was playing with Rihanna some princess knight thing. I laughed to  myself as Blue chases Rihanna around the room with a sword. Rihanna was making shrieking noises as she ran around the room from Blue.

"READY LADIES!" I exclaimed and they jumped.

"Yeah mommy. Don't scare me like that please." Blue pouted as I picked her up.

"Sorry mama." I said in a baby voice before I kissed her cheek.

''Yeah me too Bey almost had a heart attach two times today." Rihanna said putting a hand over her heart. 

"Sorry Rih." I side hugged her as we walked down the stairs.

"Rih?" She  asked looking at me side eyed.

"Yeah you don't like it?' I asked as I handed Blue to her.

"Its cool. I could get used to that." She shot me a small smile and we where off to the store.