Chapter 4

Once we finished ordering Rih's room furniture we went to the mechanic who had her car me and Blue stayed in the car of course, but after she got the car from him we where on our way to the house. Blue fell asleep in the car so I bought her to her room and went downstairs to make dinner.

Rih got to the house a bit later and walked in the kitchen putting her keys on the counter. By then I was halfway done.

"What's cooking mama?" Rih said fixing herself a glass of water.

"Um chicken and rice with mushrooms." I said turning off the burner for the rice.

"Oh sounds good. Hey you got ice cream?" She sat at the bar.

"Yes mamn. Chocolate cookies n' cream." I said taking the chicken out of the pot putting it on the cutting board.

"Hey don't call me mamn." Rih said with a fake shocking voice while taking out the ice cream.

I opened the cabinet drawer and reached her the ice cream scooper. She took it and smiled.

"I mean baby will suffice." She picked a piece of the ice cream from the scooper and ate it slowly.

"Mhm okay." I nodded as we looked at each other and laughed.

"I'm gonna go get Blue." She says setting the scooper into the ice cream.

I finished putting our food on the plates and brought them to the living room.

Seconds later I heard footsteps coming back. I turned the tv on and went to Netflix under Blues name.

"Ohh that smells good mommy!" Blue ran in.

"I know it's one of mommy's favorites." I say picking her into a hug.

"Y'all are so cute." Rih says from the doorway.

"Thank you." My and Blue say in unison.

"Let's eat Bb find a movie please." I say placing her on the couch.

"Okie."

I handed her her plate as she surffed through the children's section.

After the movie Blue was asleep on me and Rih's laps. I had my head on her shoulder about to fall asleep myself.

"Bey?" Rih asked softly while turning so my head dropped a bit.

"Hmm?" I asked sitting up on my own.

"Want some ice cream?"

"Yep. I'll fix it so I can stay awake can you please bring Blue to her room?"

"Okay." She got up slowly and leaned over to pick blue up.

The dim light of the tv gave me a pretty okay view of her chest when she bent over. I really need to stop doing that. It's seriously inappropriate. Plus I like Rih as a person. I wanna keep her as a friend. I don't wanna rush into anything cause if I do I'm no better than Jay cheating ass.

I went to the kitchen and got so bowls. I filled them halfway with the ice cream, before she came back.

"It melted pretty good from earlier."

"Oh shit I'm sorry." She said taking out two spoons handing me one.

I sat on the bar side and she joined me.

"Thank you Bey." She looked at me with a small smile.

"Your welcome Rih." She leaned over and we hugged.