Chapter 9

Did that actually happen?

Maybe am I hallucinating?

That was not a hallucination for sure you just being dumb

Okay but what did that mean

Don't take it too literal she just meant don't let that ass get to you

Sure I'll..... Try not to

"Bey look out!" Rih semi yelled and I slammed on the breaks.

The car that was turning skidded past us and into the nearest red light.

"Oh my god." I sighed wide eyed and breathless.

"Bey let me drive." Rihanna insisted and we switched after she called the police to tell them about the crash.

She drove us to the house in utter silence. I was staring out the window biting on my nails. Rih grabbed my hand and held onto it giving it a squeeze. I'm guessing in reassurance I'm not too sure, but I was thankful she was here for that.

She parked the car and got out quickly. She opened the door for me and I thanked her with a nod. She took me by the hand and lead me into the house stright to my room.

"Can we talk for a minute?" She asked and I nodded sitting down on the bed.

"Okay well I wanted you to know that I need you to keep the same mentality that you have when your around Jay. See how easy it was for him to piss you off. Not saying that what he did was ok, but you gotta uphold that even when he's not around. He needs to know that your not phased,." She paused and pushed a strand if hair iyt of he face.

"I like my wemon strong. Now that that's over get undressed." She said kicking off her shoes.

Well damn

"Wait since when am I your women?" I twisted my body to face her and she stepped infront of me tapping my chin softly.

"Ever since I entered your lady parts now so I have to repeat myself cause if I do I won't be so nice about it." A mischievous grin was on her face.

Honestly it was really different to see her this way, but let's just say it's working. I bit my lip and thought about it for a few seconds, before she pushed me back on the bed and straddled me.

She ripped my dress off in a swift motion and pinned me to the bed. I looked up at her shocked and she smiled at me. Before I know it she entered me again. Pain came at me, before anything else did. I bit my lip and arched my back from the contact.

She stayed there for a few seconds, before starting to move in me very firm, but not too hard it was... New. Once that feeling subsided I relaxed and started to enjoy it. I ran a hand through my hair as my juices started to flow onto her fingers. 

I bit my lip as she leaned over me looking amused and turned on. She whipped her hair to the side and smiled before trailing my neck with her lips. I lifted my hands then stopped arching hard; she hit my spot hard.

"No touching." She whispered huskily along my neck.

I sighed as she found her spot on my neck and bit it lightly. Before she started sucking on the area. Her lips sent a fire through my body I never got before. She took her other hand and spread my legs wider sitting on her knees between them.

Suddenly she started pounding into me and I whimpered beneath her. I felt her smile against my neck and she pulled away hovering over my breast. She went a little deeper and I lost it. Moans spilling out from me like a volcano. She leaned down and bit my nipple. I was very close when I gripped the sheets and moaned a "Mmm."

A few seconds later she flipped up in me and I exploded in her fingers. I tightened around her as I came and archer my back sighing. She took her fingers out and they where slick with my white juices.

Honestly I felt like I couldn't keep my eyes open. That was the hardest I ever came. My eyes started getting heavy and she saved a finger at me.

"Nope we not o'ver yet Bey." She smiled at me and got in between my legs she leaned over me from the breast again and kissed them both.

Then folowed a trail down to my clit and I sighed "Rih?"

"Mhm." She said and took the plunged on me, before I could say anything.

Her mouth was amazing. I'm not sure how she was doing, but I knew she was doing it very well thought on me. I ran my hands through me hair, before grinding against her tongue. She actually moaned I was surprised.

It was so sexy I moaned a "Yes!"

"What was that?" She egged me on and I blushed a bit.

She re-entered me a with a smile and muffled a "Yes."

She bit my thigh and said "Little louder Bey."

She went back to me dragged her tongue from my entrance to my clit and sucked on it. Hard. I tried to wiggle away, but it didn't work. She latched onto my thighs and I moaned giving up. I felt it starting to build up again and I moved with her head.

"Fu- oh my god yes! Rih right there! Mhmm." I exclaimed as I climaxed again.

She pulled away from me and licked her lips.

"You know you taste amazing, but you look even better." She checked me out and layed next to me.

"Thanks." I said me eyes got heavier.

"Mhm.. Go to sleep Princess." She leaned over and kissed my forehead.