Chapter 12

When I woke up the next morning in bed I sighed and rolled on my back hitting the soft pillows. I closed my eyes and decided to respond to my family explaining to them what's going on I guess. I don't want them clouding my business anymore. I'm so over it.

I unlocked my phone and had 40-50 messages I never opened. Most of them from Jay 15 of which weren't.

Bey?

Beyonce?

Beyonce G. Knowles-Carter Answer the damn phone!

- Solo

Why didn't you tell me you had troubles with Jay?

-Mommy

I'm sorry things didn't work out honey.

-Daddy

Beyonce I am your best friend why didn't you tell me I would've helped you get through this or over it.

-Kelly

I got your back girl. I hope this is a fake news somebody made about you and Jay. I wad just with y'all and things where fine.

-Sza

I decided to call Solo first. I wrong half way before she answered the phone saying "Bey I saw the interview. What the hell happened?"

"Well relationships have problems we were one of those couples I guess." I explained simply and I could practically see her roll her eyes.

"Did he cheat on you again?" I could also tell she was glaring.

"Yeah. But it's all good on my end I'll be over it completely soon enough."

"Stay strong sis. I'm sorry, but I gotta get to class."

"Its alright Solo call me back tho."

"Okay, love ya."

"Love ya more."

I smiled to myself and hung up. I sighed again and called Mommy.

"Hey baby girl." She said cheerfully I could tell she was finna say something slick. "Bout time you called me. What was with that interview yesterday. This is seriously some publicity stunt."

"Mother I'm beyonce the last thing I need is more publicity." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't catch an attitude with me lil girl."

Why did I even call her?

"Okay momma."

"Why didn't you tell me? You know I could've helped y'all, y'all could've came to the church an"

"I'm sorry but not even faith could save us I tried and Jay was never really big on religion."

"The Lord can fix anything Bey."

"Not our marriage."

"Ugh, Bey wh-"

"Sorry momma, but I gotta go." Without another word I hung up and sighed.

I figured my mother would talk to my dad so I didn't really care about not reaponding to him. Next was Kelly. I get why she was mad we were the only two that talked all the damn time. Shes the only one who actually knew about Jay cheating ither than Solo. She actually caught him the first time. The second was me. And then he told me. I dialed Kellys number and it rung to the last one.

"What you want B?" I could tell she was mad, but I could reason with her.

"My best friend back." I smiled to myself knowing that does the trick every time.

"Bey." She sighed and said "Hell no your gonna tell me everything about his bitch ass hmmmm. And whos that red headed bitch?"

"First of dont call her that her name is Rihanna amd she's Blues nanny and second off he cheated again not much to tell there Kell." I shrugged the more I saod what happened the more I was kinda happy knowimg I wouldn't have to deal with his shit anymore.

"Well by the was she's Fine as hell is she taken." I sat up so fast I almost got a concussion.

"Yea she is and you ain't having her." I got up and started rummaging through my closet.

"Oh so she yours huh." I could see the smirk on her face now.

"Well no, but she could be." I said thinking aloud.

"You know the world would hae a hissy fit if there music Queen is bisexual."

"I know which dosent name right now any better. So if imma try it with her o need to wait and not jump right in sooo soon after Jay."

"You right."

"Yeah soo."

"So have y'all done the nasty yet?"

"Kelly!" I exclaimed and she laughed at me.

"So you have?! Or else you wouldnt be that mad."

"Shut up Kelly." I sighed and grabbed a dress.

"Alright imma leave you alone for now, but we gptta hang out when you get back in town."

"You pick the place amd the night."

"I got you love ya girl."

"Mhm love your crazy ass to."

Next was Solàna aka sza. She didn't pick up, but I left a voice message.

"Hey Solàna it's Bey. I wanted to let you know that I figured out what I'm gonna do. Things will be great eventually and I need your help with a project."

I hung up and threw my phone on my bed.

Sorry this was a filler